2009 March Mummies

I went ice skating last night! I hurt today! Even though I didn't fall over!? Bum-ache! X

Katie - I can't skate or anything like that- no coordination whatsoever!

Alex never asks for things either... But we had CITV on the other day and he made some comments about the toys shown on the adverts...

I'm assuming no news is good news from Cath?! Could have a newborn tomorrow ladies... Yay! X

ooooo :dust: cath
think ill prob miss the announcement as off out tonight and out all day tomorrow

Thanks ladies!!! Ta Debz!!!

Any small nothing new updates will be coming to Debz (save on me sending to all of you) but anything big... like off to hospital or baby's arrival... I'll text all I have numbers for! LU.... I don't have your number honey... but will PM you mine now... so if you do want an update... then just text me your number! :hugs: Else I'm sure one of you AWESOME ladies will be updating the thread regularly! :)

Katie... I'm so jealous of you skating... I have only gone twice in my life but enjoyed it both times!

PS... I think this baby might arrive on due date at this rate! Contractions are still there after having a bath but they're still 10ish min apart!

Have a lovely friday everyone!! :kiss:

oooo lots of :dust: for you cath, sounds promising

Looks like my house will say a tip for another day *pulls up a chair and puts kettle on* who has the biscuits? X

any jaffa cakes in the tin?

*popped to the shop for biscuits, plus wine, cheese, pickles and crackers for this evening* x

Good luck Cath :D soooooo excited baby is on its way AND he/she did it - no induction! X

Hey ladies! You big bunch of spammers!

Lu - i want a trampoline too for kids, Caine loves going on his friends! Happy 6 months to Tom and I was soooo glad I did BLW with Alex by 8 months he could eat ANYTHING at all.

Katie - what a scare you had, i would be livid re the secutiry at soft play :grr: I am crap at ice skating wish I could do it! :(

Debz have fun tonight :)

Claire and Gem hope little babies are doing great!

Dani hope your ok! And Jo! Hows the pup?

Cath have got fingers and toes crossed now and off to read Journal!

Broadband back now yay!

:wave: im off to a zumba masterclass with one of the big trainers wooo

Jade - I'm hoping Tom will eat like Alex, who has a massive appetite and will try anything! Glad you're back! :D

Have fun Dani!

1 post to go...!

Do you just give baby anything youve got that they can handle themselves? I've got a book on BLW but haven't much time to read it in detail! I did half and half with Ella! X

:hi:

Went out for dinner and contractions started! :rofl: had some people round us get quite excited my waters might break! :rofl:

Home now and uncomfortable! not timing them yet as they're not fierce enough to warrant a trip to the hospital!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->