2009 March Mummies

I've calmed down a bit...He managed to drag himself out of bed and string two sentences together!

He said I seem really pissed... so I told him well I am.. he's going to be no help to me being sick... I did also tell him that I don't want him to feel unwell.. .but my pregnancy hormones are everywhere and I'm just very frustrated!

Update from Cath:
It's started! At the Halloween party this afternoon.. Contractions are strong and struggling through them but they're still far apart! Will update when i have more news!

:dust::baby:

wooohooooo thanks for update deb xxx

Wooooo! This time baby Pound don't even think about playing up for mummy!!! X

Evening! Everyone ok? I have a crappy cold :(

Hugs Cath and hope OH sorts himself out soon! Bless you xx

Debz I REALLY wanna see Lee Evans! Never been, whens he on again?

:hugs: Jade!

No idea when he's about again to be honest, I got the tix on 15th Oct LAST year for the show on Friday night :shock: Well worth the wait though!

Think he does a tour every 2/3 years! Last one was sept/oct 2008 as I was pregnant with Ella :) x

Deb where will you update first here or cath's journal? So I know which to keep refreshing lol! Got to do my ironing but will keep refreshing the page so I can keep up! Sooooo excited!!!! X

Shit :dohh: just seen the Cath update I am such a idiot lol
OMG a halloween baby most probably :rofl:
Cath you gotta call him Lucifer if he arrives tomorrow :lol:
Yep please tell me where your updating! So freaking excited!

Woooo! Thanks deb xxx

I'm ready for bed too but have to wait up to feed faith at 10:30 :shock: so hopefully we will have more news by then and maybe a baby by the morning! X

Do you all comment in all the sections too? I Only go in here and our journals :blush:

X

i only post in here, sometimes will post in journals but not often

Very rarely Katie...... I just have but that was the first time in 3 weeks. No comments just read lol.
I got to about 17000 posts before I had Alex and its took me nearly a year to do 1000 i think LOL
I really should try and get on more, just so busy! And Alex is always trying to grab the laptop/phone etc... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->