2009 March Mummies

good morning, any news? you lot have been too quiet

No news... have updated my journal... nothing happening :( sorry

Don't be sorry hunni! I know exactly how you're feeling! Baby won't be long! XxxX

Agreed debz! This is the first tour I've had to miss :cry: love him! Will be getting the DVD when it comes out! X

Bah, my 600th post was uber-patronising, and smarmy - huge apologies! Am a super excited though! Is she fully engaged?

LOL... I have no clue hun! baby might be... I feel like I always need to poo! :dohh: sorry...TMI!

:haha: Ah yes, I remember that feeling well! My MW told me that the contractions I was having in the days before the birth were probably helping to shift his head down and get him properly engaged and into position.

Oooh, happy due date! :D

LOL... well I hope these are doing something!! :) cos I'm fed up of it leading nowhere!

In other news... I'm going to get creative in the kitchen in a few min! Making a cheesecake with a halloween twist! :D x

I'm useless and have no words to make things seem better. I am however an expert hug giver so: :hugs:

Bless you! Nothing you can do or say hun... it's just a bit frustrating getting your hopes up and then it doesn't kick off. it's just that you almost feel like the boy who cried wolf! :shrug:

I'd love for it to kick off big stylee... some HUGE contractions and lots of pain... at least I'd know things were moving! :rofl:

Thanks.... i got nausea instead.... mind swapping it...??? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->