2009 March Mummies

Answer to that Lu is - I don't have time or motivation nor any clothes to wear!!!! :haha:

It doesnt work hanging them they are really creased up so everything needs ironing! Except tight clothes :lol: my body irons them!

Haha, yeah I get dressed in my creased stuff, run about a bit, and my body heat melts the creases away! :lol: TBH I get vomited on and weed on so much I'd be gutted if I'd actually taken the time to iron any of my outfits!!

This is also my situation Lu I don't know why I bother sometimes! Might as well just do my hubby's stuff he doesn't do enough to get puked/pee'd/puked on ;)

Hi jo! X

Hi Jo!

I get more bodily fluids on me and my clothes in a day than my OH gets in a month. Tom did a massive wee on my earlier, giggled the whole way though (I picked him up for a cuddle during nappy-free time, so my own fault really!)

Does he sleep all night now? Is he sitting up? Only two weeks between our little bundles lol x

Does he sleep through? Ha! No - he feeds at around midnight, and then likes to get up around 4am. Sometimes earlier. I am not kidding. OH gets up with him at 4am as he's usually awake then anyway (he suffers from insomnia) but tonight he's taken a sleeping tablet and has crashed out in the spare room, because Tom got up at 3am this morning due to the clocks going back. Oh the joys.

He sits up now though yes, he's super cute! And he rolls everywhere - I put him down and he commando rolls to get where he wants to go! Alex was crawling at his age though, and I am so glad he's not just yet! He's been saying dada for a few weeks, we thought it was fluke, but when he wanted to get up this morning he shouted 'DADA!' :lol:

How's Faith getting on?

Im waiting for your updates too debz now seen as my phone has defiantly seemed to have gone on strike and not playing ball at all, got the text cath sent us 2 days ago an hour or so ago :grr:

Argh, really sorry ladies - I have to admit defeat and go to bed! :lol:

Hope you all have a lovely evening, and I can't wait to come on tomorrow and see how Cath is getting on! Night night! :D

Cath sent me this 45 mins ago on fb:

Contracting rather painfully... some have been awful!! TENS is working hard and I'm waiting for them to become too much for the TENS machine!

think hes got ocd lol he likes cleaning too lol ,
so no news on cath ?? hope shes ok :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back