2009 March Mummies

Thanks... I hope it works this time! another one of my stalkers has gone into labour... she's three weeks (almost four) behind me! LOL

I think I may be stone last in the giving birth thing again... listen Debz... you CAN NOT and I repeat...CAN NOT have your baby before I have mine! OKAY???

SODDING FUCKING HUSBANDS!

Why do we bother?

He's in bed and can't move!

No idea Lu... he probably actually has a bug... and is unwell! I should be concerned and worried about him.... but I just can't get over the WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE NOW??? you inconsiderate prick.

(Pregnancy hormone overload... sorry) but it looks like I'm taking Lottie to the Halloween party on my own today!

:wave: jo didnt see you there

tired from all the zumba, but no rest for the wicked, got a class to teach tonight

lol, its in the form of redbull this morning lol

lol , hows you little ones ?? , dont come on ere often :wacko: so trying to catch up with everyone :flower:

katie is a little cheeky bugger, with an attitude of an teen at times lol.
connor has now been discharged (i think) from the speech and language team
Chloe did her dance show at the local small theatre the other week, and has got her exam coming up in december

aww bless them :cloud9: i think jacob will need help with his speech im giving him till after xmas and then going to contact health visitor :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->