2009 March Mummies

Faith is doing ok, got some concerns re food as she screams and goes rigid after giving her any sort of food... Could be reflux as today she managed to eat no problems while in her jumperoo?! She can sit up for a while now and getting better, she rolls but always straight back over onto her side/back as she hates her tummy! She doesn't say anything except squealing lol! Noisy little thing, still cries alot!!! Can only stay away for 2 hours at a time still :wacko:

She goes to bed at 6:30/7 then I rouse her for a feed at 10:30 then she sleeps til 3/4am then sleeps until 6:30/7!

Just concerned about her feeding! But seeing consultant on 8th nov x

woohooo come one baby pound xx

Update:

No big change.. The contractions got closer up to 5 min and then further apart again! So we wait! I plan on watching Downton Abbey and then head to bed. Mike is shattered, as he's still not well! So hopefully we can get some rest! I feel it wont be long now.. within a few days, hopefully sooner! Xxx

Jade - Cath says her Catholic MIL would kill her if baby were to be named Lucifer. :haha:

now now baby, behave for mummy

see we have the nosey bunch back again, lol 12 guests

my neighbours childs birthday is on halloween lol and goshhhhhhhhhh he should of been called lucifer

infact shes got 6 of them and i think there all the devils minions lol

shes had her coil out as well so my guess she will be preg again soon :wacko:

Thanks for updates debz! So looking forward to jearing some news xx

Update :dance:

Slept well.. Through most of the contractions that died down a bit in the night! They've started getting more intense in the last 30 min again! We'll be going for a walk to the park after breakfast to help things along! Xxx

I thought that Lu!

Going to get Ella off to school then I'll be back :hugs:

Get the tea brewing! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back