2009 March Mummies

My contractions were like tgis then it was mega quick when it finally happened xx

Update:

Had a text from Cath to say it's slow going! Contractions speeding up and slowing again, but on the plus side, Hubby is now home til bubba makes an appearance. Her parents arrive in 2 days too so she def has company one way or the other. She's keeping busy out and about in the hope it helps things along.

Sounds like baby Pound is doing a Faith on Cath! She teased me all day like this then keeeerpoow she flew out! Lol x

Tom has just done the biggest, most explosive poo I have ever, ever seen. It went everywhere - had to dunk him in the bath. All up his back! Both of us needed to change outfits. I think I may need trauma counselling.

Update from Cath:

Nothing more to report. She's feeling quite under pressure now - lots of well-meaning calls and texts to contend with and nothing to report is kind of wearing I think. She also says she may not be on BnB for a while but I've let her know everyone sends their love and best wishes.

Ah, bless her! I feel a bit of a cow now for sitting here with my cuppa, tapping my nails against the desk, waiting for my updates! No pressure Baby Pound, y'hear? Whenever you're ready! :D

It won't be long! I think baby is waiting for her parents as that's when she wil relax a bit! No pressure from here! Just excited! Think we all know these babies won't be pressured out lol x

:hugs: Cath and thanks deb :flower: x

Cath:

All died down! Working on assumption i'll be induced at this rate!

I replied saying chin up your doing well and body will be super prepared, dont get down and have a lovely evening

(sorry debz if u got same one)
x

oooo its getting exciting, ive got another friend who is in slow labour

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back