2009 March Mummies

Dont envy them at all - i had the same with ben :( its exhausting

just given matty a couple spoonfuls homemade apple and cinnamon puree - lol @ his face think mummy made it a bit tart !!!!
xx

Labour watch update:

All much the same as it has been. Poor Lottie has taken ill (vomiting bug that Mike had/has).

awww poor cath :hugs: send her my love :hugs:

hows everyone else ??? good i hope :flower:

Morning ladies! By eck tis the firsr of november!!!!! :argh:

From Cath:

Just been to Midwife.. BP normal, nothing in urine, baby happy, measuring 38 weeks, baby sitting on Brim, so not engaged.. But advised that means very little in 2nd pregnancies as they bob in and out! Booked to see MW on Sat afternoon (41 weeks) for a stretch and sweep! So now we wait!

:wave:
aarrgghh this xmas floresty course ive signed up for with sure start is going to cost a fortune.
for next week we need a tub/plant pot qith a 2/3ft stick (strong and straight) we need to but the stick in the tub and fill it with plaster paris so that it doenst move, then we need xmas decorations and xmas greenery :-0

out of the 4 ladies i know who were ready to have babies, 3 of them have had theirs 2 boys and 1 girl. wonder if cath can even it out lol xx

ooooo its all happening here. had fire engine to a house in the crescent as there was a fire in their back garden. and now there is an ambulance and rapid response car at a different house in the street

Hey ladies been to docs today and been prescribed mini pill (Cerazette) as still BF. Never taken this before and am concerned about weight gain and mood swings and constant bleeding. Pretty much all reviews online are shocking :shock: Anyone had any experience with this? I only took the combined pill before Caine. Coil scares the hell outta me :shrug:
Help?
Hope everyone is ok? xx

Cerazette was by far the worst contraception I've ever used - sorry. My GP kept telling me to stick with it, but in short I had a six month long period whilst breastfeeding. It was absolutely horrendous. I then switched to Marvelon which was a bit better, stopped that, had Tom, and am now on a different one again... Cerazette just didn't suit me, but I've had regular pills which had a horrible effect too. I kinda think I may just be sensitive to hormone based contraception. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->