2009 March Mummies

They woulndt give me micronor! Thanks for comments ladies. Not sure i want to take it lol

got a new car yayyyy

any news on cath? Xx

Haven't heard from her most of today and I haven't text since her parents were arriving etc, my thinking was she'd let me know if there was news. :lol: Hoping all's well and Lottie's feeling better though!

yay for car :)

Yeah i havent heard since her parents arrived, bless her :hugs:

xx

Ah, if you're reading this as one of the illusive 'guest's Cath, hope you're doing well! :D

Yay for the car - how exciting!

I had to push for Micronor Jade! GP wanted me on Cerazette again, and said 'he didn't know any others' :wacko:

We're having Major Sleep Issues with Tom at the moment.OH was been up pretty much all night with him!

:wave:hi ladies
hope everyone is well :flower:
hope caths ok :hugs:

jade that pill is evil well it was for me :growlmad: i was on it about 8 months and i was so down , and snappy wasnt the word :wacko: i thought i was depressed i would burst out crying and my temper was really bad , the only thing positive about it was no periods :wacko:
at the mo im not on anything :wacko: we just trying to be carefull :winkwink:
i was going to av the coil butttttttt i know 2 people who av ad major problems with it :wacko: being steralized is my only option and im not ready for that yet :wacko:

ohhhhhhh lou hope tom starts settling for you soon :hugs:

I'm finding myself buying all my Christmas presents today... Will try not to buy both but looking at 50mm lens and a friend selling her x pole... :wacko:

Going to try this pill I think! Apparently its one that makes your boobs grow but nothing else :haha:

X

hi ladies :) , hope everyones well :)
the weather is crap ere today :( but on a positive note im going to book a holiday for next year :) were thinking of the canary islands ,

Lovely jubbly jo - Ive been to Lanzarote and a day trip to Feurventura :)

x

lol no comment!

All this contraception talk im gonna have decide on something soon - I do not recommend banana flavoured condoms :sick: :haha:

thanx ladies its booked :happydance: im going to puerto rico next year :happydance:
now need to save for it :wacko:
debz your welcome in the case :thumbup:

lol gemma never tried the banana ones :winkwink: lol hope you find something to suit you :flower:

hope everyone is ok :hugs:
any one got plans for the weekend ?? xxx

:haha:

sounds lush ... :yipee:

no plans as yet although steve has a date with the loft!

x

Tom has a tooth! Hopefully that means a better night's sleep - or is that wishful thinking do you reckon?? :lol:

Oooh, planning a holiday sounds fab, just what I need to take my mind of this miserable weather!

Had another driving lesson - test should be mid Jan he thinks. Eeek! :wacko:

Yay for tooth!! fingers crossed for a good night :)

xx

:hissy::help::comp:

lets see who can read code, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly