2009 March Mummies

We are really lucky. At one end of the house where the stair case is, there's a great big stained glass window - it's lovely :)

We're moving in January though :haha:

We're home!!!

So we had mixed results breastfeeding today... She's not as good at it as Lottie was.. but then Lottie didn't turn out very good either!

we got in... had my Mum, Dad and Brother here (Mum and Dad are still here until 24th) and Lizzie crys for a feed... so I start struggling with getting her latched.. Lottie is hyper and jumping all over the couches and Mike, who's doing nothing about it because he's on the phone to his folks and keeps insisting I spek to them. I told him NO. I have a toddler who's about to land in a heap over Lizzie and I and struggling to get Lizzie latched on all while my family are in the same bloody room.

So I've decided STUFF IT. I'm moving to formula. Stuff the hours of stress over am I doing the right thing etc. I need to formula feed to keep me calm and be able to give the job to someone like Mike/Mum/Dad/Brother while I calm my toddler down etc or deal with whatever is about to have me scream and possibly commit murder!

I feel better already for making the decision. The MW tomorrow may not like it... but it's my choice. I'm not going to agonise over it.

Lizzie is currently curled up very content in grandad's arms... I've just had a GUILT FREE glass of red wine (my god it was awesome!) and I'm off to soak my stitches in the bath for 15 min... then bed time!

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up over the next few weeks... hope you're all well.. sorry if I've missed anything momentus! *hugs*

:thumbup: you go girl - dont worry one bit about the ff, did me no harm what so ever!!! hehe sounds like a lush evening your having. Which formula u using?

Hope the stitches heal quickly for you 'ouchie', I remember that post birth feeling of walking round like john wayne of 'jesus christ im swollen/sore' let alone having stitches :(

xxxx

gas man came while i was out, fitted new battery to the metre, the fella that came out in september put an old battery on it ggrrrrrrr. at least we got gas back on now so the heating works. think the 2 hour zumba warmed me up a bit, lol

Glad you're home Cath! Enjoy your time with lizzie! Hope lottie's excitement isn't too exhausting! Hope that first night home has gone well!!!

We have the queen visiting today! I'm not joking the queen has come to margate... So I'm taking the girls as its a once in a lifetime opportunity! But worried some thugs will ruin it! Thanet is a human dump for London and surrounding areas we get all the thugs sent here :(

Hopefully we will be moving out of Thanet once I can work full time! Hate it!

X

Sounds like you have made the right decision Cath :thumbup: for being strong enough to put your foot down :) I would have killed for MarMar to go down long enough for a nice bath :)

Morning ladies!
Yesplease jo how do i pay u?
Dani is it fixed?
Mega broody reading caths story lol but wedding dress needs to fit lol xxx

:flower:hi ladies:wave:
cath hope youve ad a good night :flower: and resting when you can :flower:
mw told me to take a bath with milk and teetree oil to help with the stitches :thumbup:

dani glad your meters be sorted i think its sooooooo cold :wacko:

whoo katie the queen :thumbup:hope nobody spoils it :flower:

jade just pm me your address , dont want no money :thumbup:

hope everyone else is well :flower:

im going out tonight :happydance:first time in ages , just need to find sommat to wear :dohh:

Tell the MW to feck off if she gives you any trouble Cath. :grr: :hugs:

Enjoy your day seeing the Queen Katie! :D

Today I shall mostly be doing as little as possible. Feel ill and have to work tonight so shall do very little the rest of the day to ensure I have the energy to at the very least drive there. :lol:

:hugs: everyone

u practised your curtsey katie :haha:

debz have some cake :cake: make ya feel better

dani u warm yet hun!

:wave: jo and lou

:haha: jade yep wedding dress issues here too holding up baby issues hehe!!!!

x

Get well soon Deb!

Alex was puking all night, and has been sick twice this morning too :sick:

:hugs: Debz... feel better soon!

Katie... Oooh.. wave at the Queen for us please!! :)

Gem.. We will be moving onto Aptamil because we got given a big tub of it by Mike's cousin who's hubby bought number 1 milk instead of 1 year + milk! :) Men! :dohh:
But had a few premade cow and gate cartons that we've been using up.

MW has been... she was completely supportive and said the best thing is that I've made a decision that I'm happy with! :thumbup:

I'm predicting honeymoon baby for Jade! :rofl: Sorry for making you all broody :haha:

Lizzie has her nights and days mixed up.. but she was born at night.. .so that's understandable. She fed every two hours until 4am and then slept till 9am. She then had another bottle at noon... she's now sleeping! It's bliss!

oh.. and most exciting news... I had a bowel movement this morning and it didn't hurt! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Have seen the queen :smug:

Sounds like you're settling in at home and getting some rest Cath! How is lottie now? Excited still?

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->