2009 March Mummies

Im stuck at weight too but I am toning and have defo gained muscle so hoping im still loosing fat bits but toning!

What is wrong with you all?! Broody?! How?! Two is more than enough for me. Faith still not sleeping - hence posting at 2:30am!!! Dont know what to do to help her (and me) sleep more... :cry:

Claire - you do what you have to do! Ella is the same! She loves tomato sauce :wacko: so if she won't eat sometimes I let her have it to dip veg in...

Lu - snuggie looks lovely :haha: sign of having kids from sexy undies to snuggie... X

Hugs katie. Alex is same with sleep but know it will get better. It was caine who was a sod last night!

Debz food colouring thats a good idea lol. Xx

Hows everyone this morning?

FYI I've left FB for a while! Will be back in there but need to deal with my issues at home I.e. sleep and anxiety!

I'll still be on here with you lovelies xx

hi ladies :)
ive been hanging most of the day :( (self inflicted ) :(
katie hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:
ive gave up dieting etc will start after xmas i just love crap food :blush:
hope everyone as a nice night :flower: think its xfactor and take away for me :thumbup:

:cry: one of my facebook friends (not a close one) kind of related to me as my grandad married her grandma? has had a still birth at home today. dont know how far she was ( think she was over half way, so 20 something weeks :/ ) , baby was 1lb 13oz. mother has posted a pic of him on facebook, it looks like he is sleeping.

I have my theory test tomorrow. I am trying to do my hazard perception practice. I am not doing well. :(

I got disqualified from my Hazard perception first time I took it for cheating :blush: I just kept clicking at everything to be on the safe side :rofl:

Thankfully I did my test before they brought in the hazard perception part... I'd never have passed. I'm sure you'll do great tho Lucy! X

That's awful dani :( poor people! It's any mothers worst nightmare to loose a child!

I also didn't have to do this hazard perception stuff!

I've just realised I've been driving 10 years this month!!!!! Goodness me I feel old...

X

I keep getting 'You have responded inappropriately by clicking rhythmically and your score will be 0 for this question' :wacko: There are a lot of bloomin' hazards!! :rofl:

I remember trying it when my brother was practising for his test.... there were loads of hazards, but the trick was to click on the right one? :wacko: They should just be pleased that you're cautious enough to notice the more minor things as well! :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->