2009 March Mummies

Yes Ella enjoyed it! She drove past twice and walked around our "old town" area greeting people and second drive past us Ella was saying "look the queeeeen!" followed by lots of clapping! Then after she kept asking for "the queeeeeeeen" lol! It was nice to see her so close in our home town! Their car was lovely lol x

X

Am having real issues with Jack's eating, I've just posted this in our journal but I want your opinions as you have kids the same age and I'm not sure if I'm going about it the right way

Am fed up to the back teeth of Jack's refusal to eat half the things I give him. The only meat he will eat is sausage, he won't eat any vegetables or potatoes. Well decided enough was enough and have been extremely mean this week. I bought tonnes of treats and showed him them all and told him that he wasn't having them unless he cleared his plate! I always swore I wouldn't bide him at meal times but i've tried everything else :cry: every meal hasbeen an ordeal and our evening meal have taken a good 2 hours of Jack nibbling but he has eaten it eventually :) so this week we have tried carrots, mince, mash potato, jacket potato, rice, chicken, cucumber and lettuce! He has eaten more variety in these past 6 days than he has in the past 6 months. I still think it's a long road cos I think some of it is a texture issue with him now but if the promise of a bowl of smarties ice cream means I can get a proper meal in him I am doing the right thing aren't I?

Thanks it's so hard cos I don't want to bide him with sweet stuff, but it had got to a point where he would have a handful of rice or pasta and say enough! I also gave him a diarylea sandwich and told him it was White jam :blush:

I can see how that would be infuriating and worrying all at once! Did he go for the white jam...? :)

I am predicting honeymoon baby too :haha:

Been baking more cupcakes today and ate another 2 :shock: :dohh: so bad!

Everyone ok?

Plans for weekend?

I want to see the queen Katie :sulk:

Claire, Caine has gone to bed starving most nights this week refusing to eat dinner (and sometimes lunch too) :nope: must be a phase! He wont eat any fruit except banana, no veg, no potatoes, pasta etc :dohh:

He did eat the White jam :dohh:

I just want another baby don't care if it's not a honeymoon one :lol: Cath has made me so broody just need to convince Joe now, looks like I need to crack open the alcohol ;)

I'm just being greedy - done it twice already :rofl:

My weight loss has stalled :wacko: I'm stuck at 10 stone 11lbs. Want to shift another 11lbs I think - should be do-able by Christmas but I've been stuck for ages! Maybe 'cause I'm doing a bit of exercise and am gaining muscle or something...? Annoying anyway.

Oh my God, just realised - even though I'm stuck, I've lost 4 stone!! Admittedly, at least a stone of this was Tom and the associated by-products of pregnancy like the yummy placenta, but hey - go me! :happydance:

Wow well done that is fantastic,

I have 11 lb to go and no matter what I try it's going nowhere but I am certainly more toned than I was

Ah yeah - I need to tone more. I have a muffin-top and bingo wings :wacko:

My husband used to buy me sexy underwear. Tonight he came home with one of these for me. It's safe to say I was kind of mortified.

I am stuck at 11 st 7 :-( desperate to get to 11 for xmas would be so happy. Cant get back on it. I have lost 4 stone too! Well done lou!! Xx

lou, exercising will form muscle which weighs more, go by how your clothes fit instead of what the scales say

Meh, I'm a big pie!

I think you're doing the right thing Claire. I remember my mum putting food colouring in veg to try and convince my bro they were good to eat. Only one I remember is blue cauliflower tho...
Abbie used to eat pasta by the bucket load then suddenly went off it. I bought the twirly ones (Fusilli?) again and told her it would make her belly boing about. She now eats it again. So long as every now and then we boing in our seats to remind her it's magic stuff! :dohh: Sometimes bribery is the only way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->