2009 March Mummies

oooh.. Jade... How far into it are you?? It's brilliant, and shocking all at once!

Episode 8 coming up! Its all just gone mad and everyones going to war LOL/ I dont want NED to die, please tell me they dont kill him :(
Love the Lannister dwarf character (cant remember his name, have had a glass of merlot LOL) he is brill!

Congrats to Claire fab news, but wow you must have the patience of a saint ! 6 little uns WOW xxxx

UHm... I can not say anything as it'll ruin it! :) They certainly make it very emotive. I think the dwarf is Tyrion? or something like that but he was my favourite character too! He's brilliant! and perfectly cast in the role!

Jade if you can wait for it... I'll post you my book when I've read it! :D I have a feeling Mike's getting me a kindle for Christmas... so the next book in the series may be bought for the kindle... but this one is perfect in paperback as I have something to read on the plane and something to read while lying by the pool, drinking alcohol... waiting for Christmas!! :D

Ooooh yes please!

And do shut up thats unfair..................... :sulk:

Lips sealed :haha: and excellent! I'll post it on in the new year!

Ladies, would you like me to set addresses on elfster so we can all see them.... might save hundreds of PMs :lol:

Fabulous idea clever lady!

Claire - hope you have a fab time out... please tell Joe we send our Happy Birthday wishes! :cake:

Sooo... I have some new journals! (see links in siggy) feel free to stalk when you have time! :D x

erm..... what link? it says parenting journal, but i cant click it :/

finally found your parenting journal :D

yay they links here now too :D

LOL... Debz, they were missing... Dani didn't imagine it! :)

I'm just stoooopid! :D

x

you could have said they were working all along, and i could have blamed the malibu, or google chrome, seeing as mine usually makes things links when they shouldnt be :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->