2009 March Mummies

:flower:hi ladies hope all is well :flower:
cath im soooooooooooooo envious of you :cry::coffee::cloud9:
debz hope abbies better :flower:
:happydance: on the bfp
lu happy house hunting :flower:
ive got nowt to report ....................just been shopping shopping shopping :cry: and frezzing frezzing and freezing

started thinking of what to get Alex for his birthday... what do your little boys like? x

LOL... Thanks Lu :kiss:

Claire... :dust: and :hugs: hope it's a sticky bean xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yay for SS coming your way cath, nothing arrived my way yet

could all you ladies pm me your adresses (well if you dont mind ) would love to send you all xmas cards xxx

was thinking the same thing jo, addresses needed please :D

Sending lots of :dust: Claire, the sticky type :) I'm actually a tiny bit envious :blush:

Joe's on jury service and although not talking about think he must have been on a really tough one, he's just walked in with 2 bottles of wine

Off out for his birthday tomorrow, :) my mum and dad are watching kids.off out for a meal and then to see an adult only comedian at the British legion club :haha: think it may call for lots of :wine: :rofl: I'm sure the British legion will make me feel about 50

I knew there wassomethung else I was gonna say, sorry Hayley I wasn't been rude :blush: Jack loves cars and his fire engine. But he also likes his kitchen and making everyone teatea (dinner) :haha: I'm training him well

Hayley, my little boy (nearly 4) likes thomas the tank stuff

oooh.. Jade... How far into it are you?? It's brilliant, and shocking all at once!

Episode 8 coming up! Its all just gone mad and everyones going to war LOL/ I dont want NED to die, please tell me they dont kill him :(
Love the Lannister dwarf character (cant remember his name, have had a glass of merlot LOL) he is brill!

Congrats to Claire fab news, but wow you must have the patience of a saint ! 6 little uns WOW xxxx

Jade if you can wait for it... I'll post you my book when I've read it! :D I have a feeling Mike's getting me a kindle for Christmas... so the next book in the series may be bought for the kindle... but this one is perfect in paperback as I have something to read on the plane and something to read while lying by the pool, drinking alcohol... waiting for Christmas!! :D

Ooooh yes please!

And do shut up thats unfair..................... :sulk:

Hi Hayley hope your ok! How about getting Alex a dinosaur? Caine loves them :)

Hope you are ok xx

Oh jade that is a good idea, ' green rarrs' are now a firm favourite here too.

Ah some lovely suggestions thank you girls :) They're all perfect things that'll be suitable for outdoors :D

Fire engine and dinosaurs it is :D :D xx

Ladies, would you like me to set addresses on elfster so we can all see them.... might save hundreds of PMs :lol:

im up for that deb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->