2009 March Mummies

:wave: ladies

Yep to addresses on elfster :)

Congrats on BFP Claire :wohoo:

Hayley the ELC Happyland fireengine is a good one :thumbup: We are neenars, train and pirate mad in this house lol

Well i have decs down and tree up only to find steve left half the decs in the loft and refuses to go back up so I have a half decorated tree lol! Least its got a fairy :p

Hope all little ones are recovering /ok :hugs:

xxxx

:wave: xmas cards now all wrote out and waiting to be posted, thanks deb, for sorting the elfster thingy. all addresses in my address book now :D

Ah - now that's a good idea! Alex and I have been making a mess - err, oops! I mean 'Christmas cards' all afternoon :haha:

We had a Christmas Dinner/Party/Santa Visit at the Rugby Club this afternoon. I wasn't too well, but we went anyway :lol:

A couple of pics on my facebook. Really long day for the little ones but when Santa (Abbie's Granda! - M's Dad) made an appearance and gave out pressies it was all worth it! She cuddled her gift the whole way home (even after she fell asleep!) :cloud9: I do predict alot of melted chocolatey goodness though!

Great pics!!

Ive got some on mine playing with 'fake snow' :) I do still have it in my kitchen though now , must remove it for the morning lol!

x

Hows everyone?

Got a poorly baby today bless him really high temp :(

hugs Alex!! :(

hugs to Lottie too!! :(

Im waiting duty doctor to ring me back, antibiotics arent agreeing with Matthew so I rang to ask whether to carry on or get another prescription. Ive had more nappy changes than anything with it all up his back to his neck, 3 times in the night and 2 times so far this morning. I know antibiotics can do that but just checking with them :(

Hope everyones elses little ones are ok :hugs:

Doc rang back and said stop antibiotics and just get him to have lots of milk and yoghurt to give his gut a break and get the good bacteria in it ... give it 2 days and see how he is....

Arrrgh hope my baby sleeps tonight and is better. Last night was the worst night EVER such a high temp and wouldnt settle I was up on the sofa with him at 4.30 am :(

Everyone ok?

:( awwwww poor little boy!!

2 sick kids here now... Lizzie's started to catch Lottie's cold! NOT good!

Tom is up at 3.30am every morning at the moment Jade, so I can totally sympathise :(

Huge hugs to everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->