2009 March Mummies

morning!

Debz, how's Abbie??

Soooooo... a huge big thank you to my lovely secret santa! :dance: I have opened mine :blush: but before you tut tut tut away at me... I am leaving in a week and wont be here for Christmas... though part of my pressie will be joining me on my travels! :dance:

Thank you!

Hope you're all well... I've buggered up my knee :( but otherwise doing okay :)

Off to Christmas party with work tonight.. how will my hubby cope on his own?? I think well :) x

Abbie slept all night with no problems last night and when she got up this morning no sign of a temperature and immediately asked for breakfast. :dance: think the fever yesterday may have been whatever bug she had leaving her system. :thumbup:

Oooooh what did you get? (Yes, I am nosey, but you all know that already! :blush:)

Morning!

Off to view some houses this weekend. OH wants to see some shabby ones, so will have to black-ball them :haha:

Glad Abbie is feeling better!

:wohoo: for Abbie feeling better! :thumbup:

I got a book that I've been dying to read! Game of Thrones by George Martin. It's the 1st in a 5 book series! (The first book has already been made into a series with Sean Bean in it! Was awesome... so now want to read the lot!! They're currently filming the second book) and a lovely picture frame and matching candle holders! <---- spoilt rotten!!!! :dance: thank you santa!!! :xmas6::xmas12:

Lu... get your tree up chick! :D

Good luck house hunting! :hugs:

Enjoy Cath! OMG I am watching Game of Thrones now and LOVE LOVE it! I want the books too!
Debz glad Abbie is better!

oooh.. Jade... How far into it are you?? It's brilliant, and shocking all at once!

Jade if you can wait for it... I'll post you my book when I've read it! :D I have a feeling Mike's getting me a kindle for Christmas... so the next book in the series may be bought for the kindle... but this one is perfect in paperback as I have something to read on the plane and something to read while lying by the pool, drinking alcohol... waiting for Christmas!! :D

Afternoon ladies,

How is everyone?

I should be doing :happydance: as got a :bfp: this morning from a cleaar blue digital test suspected for a few days i was PG it said i was 5 weeks pg, however since then ive had very light pale pink smearing sorry for tmi, and am a little crampy, so not sure what to think........:cry:

:hugs: Claire, hopefully it'll just be a little bleed and nothing to worry about.

Claire, I think I had a teeny bit of pink spotting when I was first pregnant with Alex, plus I had major PMT style symptoms too - hope it's a sticky hun :hugs:

thank you guys, i hope its a sticky too i bled a little with euan an have had very early symptoms of morning nausea, and the usual pg things i get that why i kinda knew i was so fingers x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->