2009 March Mummies

LOL...

Thanks hun...

Claire and Joe, Gemma and Steve (there he is) and Dani and Paul

xx

Lol! I needed to know those! *jots down page number* haven't written my cards it's on my list to do today.

Bloody separation anxiety! Can't leave the room without faith! I've got something in every room now to put her on/in/next to! :wacko:

X

I was lazy and just added to the entire family. :haha: I would more than likely get rather confused and have a bit of a Husband Swap scenario going on :haha: Can I blame baby brain? Please?

:rofl:

That would be funny... I can imagine Mike saying (while reading a card from Debz/Lu).... who's this Steve bloke???? :rofl:

Katie.. hope Faith gives you a break soon! :hugs:

If one came here M would likely rejoice at "not having the expense of keeping me" anymore. :haha:

:rofl: I haven't even bought the bloody cards yet arrrggghhh! It can't be this close, it's not allowed

cards sent today, i didnt put hubby names in mine,

Ladies some crds of mine are crap and some good so its pot luck who gets what :lol:
Lu so its you and Robin? That right?
Dani and Paul?
Know others....

Everyone ok?

Had a mega busy day and worked out I got something on everyday now until Xmas and most nights!

Lucy shall I add the angel step kids on yours too ? :haha:

No! I haven't put them on ours either! Well, I put their names on cards to OH's side of the family. Begrudgingly. But not on mine :haha:

A little pissed off this evening. Not only am I having the pleasure of their company this weekend (on my anniversary) but they are bringing a friend too. Oh darling husband, how I love you.

Our cards are homemade. Alex got a little enthusiastic with some of them, so you may have to be aware that there may be a little shower of glitter when envelopes are opened.

oooo i like glitter, lol

Lottie will be pleased :) anything that glitters is a winner here!

Jade your card arrived yesterday.. thank you!! :kiss:

went for an hour long walk in the cold!! feel good for it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->