2009 March Mummies

oh and Lizzie baby is 5 weeks today! Flipping heck it goes just as fast with baby number 2!

(lol @ steve!) ty for partners list :p! still not wrote mine ... 11 days isnt it?!! :shock:

Happy 5 weeks little lady!!!!!!

Off to see santa today, hopefully pass on this nasty chesty cough both mine now seem to have :grr:

I'm halfway through writing mine :haha: got a busy day today... Halfway through... Just work Christmas lunch, viewing of Professional pics at 5 then having hair done at 7:30pm...

All good here. Been feeling sick all the time (defo not pregnant :haha: )

Got hugely drunk last Saturday and was doing pole in a club (went with the girls from pole) and they showed us some new moves... Paying for it now... Lol! I can go upside down now :D love love love it! Can't wait to start level 3 in January!

Went for my return to work chat last week and found out one of my colleagues (who I work closely with) has got level 2 lung cancer :cry: it's really shocked me. Feel very emotional just typing it. First person that close to have it I think (an aunt had it but was too young to understand). I want to do a sky dive for a cancer charity but don't want to approach the subject with my colleagues while it feels so uncertain and raw, does that make sense? I've wanted to do one for ages (since my sister did it) but it feels more important to me now... X

So sorry hun :( Sky dive sounds a lovely idea - possibly bring it up after xmas in the new year ?

Ladies, could you all please confirm to me when you receive your Secret Santa? Thank you muchly!

nothing arrived here yet deb

Katie... that's such sad news! :( and flipping heck... jumping out a plane? You're mad woman! :D But I'll support your cause!! :hugs:

ill sponsor you katie rather you to jump than me

I've had my SS, but unfortunately, there may have been a slight mix up with the elves here, so there is a teeeeeeeeeny delay for my poor recipient!!

:hi:

Are you all waiting to open them? I've opened mine already, as I mentioned previously! Good job too... cos now I have a lovely book to read on the plane! :D

xxx

Have a parcel to pick up Debz, but it could be one of about 4 things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->