2009 March Mummies

I have received mine today :D plus two Christmas cards :cloud9: not opened my present yet. Must hide it from Ella and Faith...

Thanks for support re sky dive! :hugs:

We found out yesterday sam's aunt has breast cancer :shock: what is going on?!!!! She has it in her milk ducts and apparently that's the best place to get cancer if you get it in the breast (this is what the doctor said...?!!!) and they were willing to leave her until February to remove lump but they have paid private and having it removed next week. Fingers crossed that's the end of the cancer shocks for a while...

Hope all are well xx

I have a real urge to do some unnecessary spending. But I have no £££ so shall have to refrain. :haha:

Awww Katie :hugs: hope that's it for cancer now!

Debz... what do you want to buy?? xx

I don't know! :rofl: That's the problem, it really would be unnecessary! I think I'd hit the shops and spend every penny in my purse just for the sake of spending. Goodness, I really am a shopping addict aren't I?!

:hugs: Katie. Glad they are having the cancer removed sooner rather than later.

Oooooh! I wonder if that one would work on Mathew.... :winkwink:

Well, on a positive note, I bought some nice (but posh) wool when it was on offer about 9 months ago with no view to what it would be used for. I started knitting a little bolero for Abbie last night with said "unnecessary purchase" to match her dress for Christmas day. :smug:

Defo a pregnancy craving :haha: and your having a girl just because of that craving!!! Hehe!

You're so clever deb, I wish I could make and create things! I've always wanted to knit but think I'll wait until Ella is a bit bigger to teach her and myself lol!

I've got to finish my Christmas shopping on Monday! Then wrap it all :shock: not gone too mad this year.

Cath will you be popping on while in SA? We'll miss you xxx

Knitting is easy. If I can do it anyone can! :D There are some really good tutorials on you tube from "planet purl" for when you decide to learn Katie.
I can't crochet though. Would love to master that, but just can't do it at all. :haha:

My SS is here and still wrapped! :smug:

Katie sorry to hear about your fiend!

God its cold today!

SW party tonight am making smoked salmon and cream cheese parcels! Really hoping for a loss or maintain!

Caine is a bugger, starting saying 'huhhhh for gods sake and storming off hahaha

Debz... definitely use it as an excuse! :)

Katie, I will try pop on to my journals and March mums as often as I can! :hugs:

Jade, Lottie's got a very defiant streak that's started to show lately :(

Am sure its their age and pushing boundaries. My main problem with him is getting him to eat his bloody dinner, which = epic fail 90% of the time unless it consists of bread/garlic bread/chips/chicken or pizza! :(

Sent you a pic of dress cath x

I'm so pleased when I read here (or see my friends) that others kids are doing the same thing! Makes me feel like it's just a stage and we will get through it! I HOPE!

Downloading pics as I type... my internet is rubbish! We're considering moving house just to get better internet! haha

I got jack a new coat at the beginning of the season but his old one still fits. Would it be really bad to wrap the new one up from Santa? It's been sat in his wardrobe since October but still has the tags on. Just to give him an extra pressie. He has tonnes but most of it's clothes which he is desperate for :blush: thought he could wear the new coat for best then as the old one really won't fit much longer

I would wrap it up too! :thumbup:

On the subject of coats... I despatched M and Abbie to deliver the neighbour's Xmas cards just now and M produced Abbie's coat Santa brought her last year - the cosiest thing ever... all fur lined etc. I told him to wise up it would be too small by now. Was left eating my words since it still fits with a bit of room to grow. :dohh:

:wave:
:hug: kaite
still no SS here, i keep expecting to see the card on the floor when i come home each evening,

i can knit an crochet, but cant follow the patterns, im good at crocheting granny square blankets lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->