2009 March Mummies

I'm sure the elves are working really hard to get your presents to both of you, and they thank you for being so patient! Perhaps there was an issue which is almost resolved now, and that things should be sorted very very soon....

I just told M I feel 'odd' and he started getting in a flap coz I don't have my hospital bag ready :dohh: some day I will learn not to open my mouth!

I don't know how to describe it really, just feel funny :lol: not like I'm going to spontaneously go into labour or anything tho!

That's ok then! Little one has a bit more cooking to do first. It's fun to make the hubby flap occasionally. :haha:

oooo claire, which one of us has lu for SS then lol xx

Hope those elves hurry up and delivery all the pressies!

We have snow :) Will post pics later :) xx

Hope ur ok debz

No SS here either .... waiting patiently lol!!!

Got cards sent today (realise cath u prob might not see urs but it'll be something xmassy when u return lol!!!!)

still not wrote family cards lol

x

My SS arrived :yipee: have been very good so far and haven't opened it :)

I've bought and wrote the cards and forgot stamps :dohh:

Still feel a bit weird, but had a walk around town this morning and treated myself to a nice scone. :lol:

:) why not!!! lol

My SS also arrived :wohoo: - it was in the greenhouse, noticed it as i looked out the window (postman could have knocked!!!)

You're very good all of you... not opening :)

Lu, Thank you for the very lovely hand made work of art!! it's lovely!!! :flower:

had snow here too :xmas7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->