2009 March Mummies

Thank you Dani for my secret santa gift. I've had to put it down to pick up Mike's phone to get online :)
It's giving me hours of enjoyment.

Merry Christmas to you all!!! I hope your day had been as special as ours! The first one with both girls and both sets of parents! It was awesome, Lottie swam twice, before and after lunch. She is now able to swim two meters without armbands on!! She isn't keeping her head up well enough yet, but she's not learnt to use her arms yet! I think she'll have got it by the end of the holiday!!

She spent the rest of the day sitting on the pool table rolling balls into the pockets, playing hide and seek, riding her scooter around the house and up and down the driveway, and kicking a ball around with my cousin and his girlfriend!!!

She's going to hate us when we bring her home!

glad you like the SS cath.
sounds like lottie is having a ball. enjoy the rest of the time with family x

Wow thats great Lottie well done, clever girl!

Merry Xmas hope everyone had a great day! I am SHATTERED. More cooking tomorrow!

My dog stinks!

So when we guessing who are the secret santas? I obv guessed mine :)

I think mine was Gemma? Only because when she posted a pic of her presents On the table I noticed the same wrapping paper lol xxx

Hope you've all had a fab Xmas and a huge thank you to my SS I love it :)

Kids had a fantastic day and jack was a bit in ore of it all! Another mad day today. Will catch up with journals soon :hugs:

I have no idea who my SS is :dohh: But I love it - I used my timer yesterday when I was doing the Christmas dinner, and the smellies smell beautiful! :cloud9: Thank you ever so much!

Dani - I had so many freakin' problems with yours :( I had an email through a few weeks ago saying half of it had been despatched to me, but the other half was out of stock until new year... then half an hour later I had another email saying it had all been sent, but it wasn't showing on my account, so I had to wait and see what the hell was happening :wacko: I sent it first class on Monday, so it really should have been with you. So sorry :hugs:

More over indulgence today I think. Alex managed to break my scales, which I guess can only be a good thing...! :lol:

I think my secret Santa was Claire?

I sent mine first class too Lu and it took ages. I wasn't impressed, especially considering how much royal mail have the cheek to charge!

:) I sent mine special delivery and should have arrived the next day... it arrived the day after :grr: next day delivery my foot!!

Big hugs and kisses to you all! xxx

Ok, can I have some opinions please ladies? :flower:

This is the hotel I booked for our trip to Amsterdam next year. I spent ages researching it, and think it looks fab. The only thing is, OH is convinced it's a swinger's hotel - mainly down to some of the wording, and a few of the photos! What do you think??

Hmmm... he may be right?? Have you done any searches for reviews of the place?

It was the "Mauro's Friends" etc etc etc pics that got me.... but the reviews look good! :shrug:

Feel so fat cant stop eating!! i am so bad!

lucy i was your santa xx

no worries lu, it will give me something to look forward to when mr postman arrives with it. just not sure when he us due again with all these bank holidays

There's post again tomorrow til Saturday Dani. Then no more til next Tuesday as far as I know...

:xmas1: think this family is ill, none of the xmas chocolate has been opened yet :xmas14:

never used one, so wouldnt know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->