2009 March Mummies

Thanks all!

Hope they can find a cause and cure soon Claire. Poor wee man must feel so miserable :(

:hug: claire

yay the new washing machine has arrived :D

Ah Claire... so sorry Jack isn't well! :( Hope they figure it out! :hugs:

Debz... how very exciting!!! :dance: Congrats honey!!! :flower:

aarrgghhh how can i stop the washing machine wriggling so much when its on a spin. its move that much its out of the gap under the work top and turned 90o oh and the plug has come out to, im part way through a wash too.
it didnt move when i did an empty was before using, so dont know why its moved so much now

There should b adjustable feet on it to get it levelled up and stop it moving?

found and adjusted now :D time to see if its worked.
i just dont get how it didnt move on an empty wash, but when full it went the width of kitchen

It's the weight in the drum, makes it move if it's not levelled :) how many loads of washing before you catch up?

I feel exhausted today... Got a Christmas party to go to for the girls then it's takeaway and chill time. Having a family day tomorrow baking and preparing for Santa :D finish the wrapping tomorrow night then wait for bedtime lol I've not been feeling very festive so hoping a Christmas party and family bake-off tomorrow will sort me out! What's the rule on drinking Christmas day? What's tooooo early :haha: xx

inlaws did a load of washing for me so im not snowed under lol

not feeling festive here either, drinking xmas day...... welll *hic* shouldnt the alcohol system be full from xmas eve *hic* lol .... i have a little wine with xmas dinner then usually wait till kids are in bed

Doc was lovely, examined him again and changed his antibiotic, the other one has caused phycological damage tho and getting in him in has been tricky I lost of patience and shouted :blush: bit Joe managed to get 2 doses in. Hoping once he gets use to it it will get a bit easier as we have 7 days worth :dohh:

Not festive here, still need to scrub house but he won't go down :( jack has so far spent every Xmas on antibiotics :dohh:

I dont usually drink much Xmas day I am normally too full of food LOL

Cant wait for a night out tho me and OH have fell out :(

Claire really hope Jack is better soon :hugs:

hhhmmmm i levelled the washer out, and its still travelling the kitchen when on a fast spin

figured it out, i havent taken some bolts out the back of machine, the on too tight to budge

Oh my goodness I'm so tired. :rofl:
Got up this morning to go get a few bits in town as soon as the shops opened and have barely sat down since :wacko: On a positive, the house has been scrubbed from top to bottom, stuffing made, bird stuffed and everything's ready to go! :dance:
Also made the multi-coloured crayons Santa had planned to bring and then forgot to create. :dohh:

:wave: happy christmas everyone :xmas6:

:( the royal mail elves didnt get a SS to me intime for xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->