2009 March Mummies

Debz.... it definitely worked wonders for me! Trick is to start it early and build it up as your contractions increase. if you can wait till middle of Jan... I can post you mine to borrow. I'd say you could have it, but we might have a third. :haha:

This is the Tens we have.... it's the Elle (far right), you'd need to purchase new pads for it. I had to replace the pads after having Lottie and they def need replacing after having Lizzie. They get destroyed :) But they're cheap to buy... here's where I bought them, they arrived about 2 days after purchase.

Let me know if you are keen! :hugs:

Thank you for my SS Jade! And sorry I didn't answer your questions! :lol:

I've never tried a TENS either Deb, sorry - but Cath's recommendation sounds great! :D

Cath your offer sounds great! Thank you! Will reply better when I'm not on my phone x

Fabulous! :) Remind me when I get back please!!! I'll get it into the post ASAP for you!

Just booked Lizzie a doctor's appointment with my old Dr! It's on the 9th... my Dad's birthday and Lizzie's 2 month birthday! :)

Going to get my nails done tomorrow... just cos I can as I'm on holiday and have people who can look after the kids!

I think mine was Gemma? Only because when she posted a pic of her presents On the table I noticed the same wrapping paper lol xxx

Dammit lol!!!! Yes it was me :dohh: Saw the tassels and thought of you (not literally in that way :rofl: )

TENS machine - yay or nay?

Yay - I used one and was alright for the first part of labour :thumbup:

Ive not opened my SS yet, I could sit here and write down whos said whats from who but tbh cant be bothered so complete guess still who sent mine lol! I get to open mine tomorrow on my second xmas day!!!

Hope everyone had a lovely xmas day and our little ones have lots of cool pressies. Happy 1st xmas to all our new babies and bump!!!

Claire hope Jack is ok? :hugs: Mummy currently has man flu here so feeling sorry for myself!

Cath - dead jealous! lol :flower:

x

Yep I was Debz and special delivery suggests mine was Cath, Thank you :kiss:

Debz loved my tens and highly recommend :thumbup: just make sure you don't manage to disconnect a pad as you press the button I got a right electric shock :haha:

They are electrical impulses but in a nice way. One disconnected pad= bad way :) put it this way I swore so much I think Joe was ready to drop to his knes's and catch our baby

Cath dont blame you! Jealous!!

Off shopping for party supplies tomorrow and maybe a ring

Another family 3 course dinner Friday

God I am so fat! LOL

I am so unbelieveably sick of eating. :haha: I'm not envious of your next 3 course meal Jade! :haha:

:hi:

I've not done too bad with the eating! I haven't weighed myself yet though... I've not had pole or been running so I'm probably putting a bit on... :haha:

More screaming from faith but still no teeth :shrug: I thought there must be one coming after hours of screaming and dribbling yesterday... Nope! Can't see a thing!

Hubby got me an Xbox and kinect in the sales! It's brilliant! Going to sell the wii now lol!

What's everyone's new year resolutions? I've got a massive list :haha:

X

Urgh...eating!! I'm done with it for this year! :haha:

Claire, you're very welcome, glad you like it!! It was delayed in being dispatched to me and I was getting worried it wouldn't arrive before I left... so sent it Special... thank goodness I did, cos your card was sent a lot earlier than the gift and it took ages to get to you!

New Years Resolutions;

Lose 5 stone! :shock:
Start a photography business :shock:

I think I'll stick to 2... as they are gargantuan resolutions!!!!!

Are you also doing the triathlon?

So far mine are:
Lose last few inches/lb
Run 5k and possibly do great south run
Save £4,000 towards deposit for house
Start my law course and sit or apply for first exam
Better diet
Get out more - less tv!
Level 6 or higher of pole fitness :)

So lots to do and work on none are too big to achieve and can be done gradually! Yay! Excited!!!

X

Uhm yep.... I'm doing the triathlon on the 16th Sept... so training for that too! :D

3 massive things!!!

Your list is fab too!!! :thumbup:

That's what mine was last year debs lol! At least you know it will defo be achieved lol!

X

Tom has a fang! Hopefully this means a better nights sleep! He was up most of last night, and I was like a zombie today :(

Alex broke our bathroom scales a few weeks ago, but I got some new ones which arrived today - they measure BMI and body fat and water too. I have put on A LOT since the beginning of December!! So, one of my resolutions is to lose two stone. The other is to have more 'quality' family time (i.e. doing lovely stuff, not with me keeping half an eye on everyone else but running round doing the washing or something instead of joining in).

I have more, but am going to introduce them slowly I think! I read a book on the psychology of willpower a couple of months ago - gosh, I'm such a geek! - and it said that the more things you try to attempt, the more likely you are to give up. So that's my excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->