2009 March Mummies

yay i can hear sleigh bells, santa is in europe :D

Merry Christmas ladies for tomorrow! Hope it's a good one all round xxx

Sorry about the post Lu! :)

Merry Xmas lovely ladies!

Its madness here toys everywhere! Its gonna be crazy tomorrow x

I know who my SS is :) I matched the writing to the Xmas card :smug:

Thanks Katie, Ella and Faith for my present! I opened it tonight and love it :) FABULOUS! I really love it x

oooo clever jade, i wouldnt think about doing that lol

Hehehe :smug:

I have had a few glasses of wine and went all Inspector Gadgetty:)

haha, i think i have an idea who mine might be, after reading posts on here. im sure there was 1 person who said there was a delay in getting to the post office

santa has been to uk (norad) so im off to put stockings on kids beds then of to sleepy land before kids wake up :xmas15:

Ok jade :)

I got nipple tassles lol!!!! Along with a pink bag and a bear charm :) loved it!! I'll post a pic of me in the nipple tassles pmsl (not really...)

Sam has put his back out and can't move... So I started drinking at 8am to cheer myself up ha ha! Xxx

:wave: Have a lovely day ladies!
Abbie came running in all excited about Santa at 4.45, so we told her it was much too early and we had to wait til at least 6.00. She fell asleep at 5.50 again and we ended up waking her at 8.15! :blush:

Alex was up at 4am. Couldn't be convinced to go back to bed.

Really sorry your SS didn't get there in time Dani :( :( :( I hope the elves have a good excuse!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Husband and daughter snoring in harmony on the sofa while I'm on in-law watch. :haha:

no worries lu, means i have something to look forward to :D
girls woke at 3.45 but managed to get them to go back to sleep, connor woke about 8 put him in girls room for hour then we all came down at 9

aarrgghh trying to add pics to fb, i could be some while

aarrgghh im not impressed, the tv remotes have gone walkies, cant find them anywhere, had them at about 5.30 to check something, have searched living room and they nowhere to be seen, only the broken one is visible

To my Secret Santa: I LOVE my whole pressie, but most 'specially the tim tams. :cloud9: THANK YOU! I have hidden them away so noone else can indulge without my permission. :haha:

of to google tim tams

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->