2009 March Mummies

happy birthday little man

happy new year everyone xx

Happy Birthday Alex :cake: :dance: :wohoo:

Happy New Years to everyone! Hope it's a good one.... .think of me at 10pm UK time as that's when it's New Years here in SA.... I'll be celebrating it then and then going straight to bed! :thumbup:

I'll be wishing you all Happy New Years in my dreams! :haha:

Happy new year girlies! :cloud9: :kiss:

I went shopping today. Nothing worth looking at in the sales. 'cept a handbag, which I bought. :blush: Also got pretty much everything I need for baby's arrival (and a new changing bag... oops!) because I'm getting more convinced every day that I'm not going to make it another 2 months. (Consultant is even starting my weekly appts 2 weeks early which has just intensified that feeling!)

Good luck Debz!!

Happy New Year ladies... I'm in 2012!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good one... may this year be simply fabulous!

happy new year cath xx

Thank you my gorgeous friends!

Have had a bit too much to drink.... but still mean it when I say you lot are awesome! You have reassured me more than you know in the last 3 years. You have comforted me like no others can because you understand exactly what I'm going through with the kids.

Thank you... you're all fabulous friends and my life has been enriched by each one of you! :kiss:

All the best this year my lovelies!

I'm off to bed soon! So hope your midnight is full of alcohol and kisses! :haha:

Happy new year all! Hope everyone had a good one!

Faith is soooo close to crawling :cloud9: she can say "Ella" too! And occasionally "hi"

Have done a 20 min workout on dance central and some sit ups and press ups! Starting running again as of Friday... Got to weigh myself and do measurements again tomorrow.

Ella goes for settling in session at new nursery tomorrow afternoon :)

Love to all xxx

aarrgghh im surrounded by jiffy bags, bubble wrap and old cds

Happy New Year!

I want a new pram. Mathew says I'm not allowed. Considering divorcing him so he doesn't have a say.... is that a bit extreme? :haha:

No not at all - you can grab half his money at same time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->