2009 March Mummies

thats royal mail for you, they would just blame it on xmas, even though they hire extra staff

nearly time to get broody while watching one born every minute on challel 4, anyone joining me?,
woder if nancy is still the labour ward receptionist lol,

I've watched it once - never again! I don't know why it's so popular... Most people on there are bloody weirdos :haha:

Anyone watch the thing on BBC breakfast about Chinese mums pushing their children to succeed? And I felt smug after Ella's nursery telling me to work on 123 with Ella knowing full well she can count to 15 :lol:

X

That bloke just made me cross on OBEM. Needed a good slap.

I was up half the night with a cough and strange bump-ache. :shock:

Getting near term debz! I keep thinking bump is a girl but your going to have a son soon :shock:

X

I've bought a little bit of blue but don't think I'll ACTUALLY believe it's a boy til he's here! :haha:

Ooooh did I tell you I'm getting my new pram? Only problem is Mathew hasn't heard that yet... :blush: My bro wants to fund it for me, at least til I sell the other travel system. He offered, so it would be rude to say no, right? M will probably strop of course!

Silver Cross 3D in Rouge. Will be so much handier than the Cosatto Cabi I have.

I wasn't allowed a new pram for Faith (even broke the tyre pump to help with my protest) but nope :( I'm still working on it! I want a mama's and papa's one :haha:

Can you believe after my husband putting his back out and not being able to do anything all Christmas and new year... Yesterday he said I could have a lie in tomorrow morning and he would have kids... Now he has hurt his knee and can't walk :hissy: seriously that is my life at the moment... He ran me a candle lit bath last night and faith screamed all the time I was in it from her bedroom next door...

What is everyone doing regarding sharing with siblings?! Faith is almost crawling so soon it wont be a problem as much as she will be able to get it back...

Don't know why I have so many "..." tonight... Lol xxx

Just telling him to share. I was sock of it one day so took a toy of him to see how he felt, it just made me feel guilty :haha:

Nice pram Debz :)

:cold: this house is freezing

Tom can stand up without holding for about five seconds. I want to cry. :cry: He comes scooting over to me if I'm cuddling Alex rather than the other way around! I think he has another fang coming though...

Alex had a tantrum this evening because I wouldn't pick his knife up for him when he didn't say please. He shouted "I want my fucking daddy!" :shock: We haven't sworn in the house for weeks and weeks! I'm gutted that he remembers!!

We didn't have a new pushchair for Tom, but we have four pushchairs already anyway :blush:

Eeek! Memories like elephants these toddlers!

That's why M isn't very open to the idea of a new one either Lu... I had the Cabi as the travel system, then changed to a Silver Cross Halo (which fecking beeps going in and out of most shops :dohh:) then to a Mamas and Papas lightweight stroller. He reckons I have a pram problem, but I can honestly justify the change each and every time. :shrug:

Katie, my OH has a bad back and is always laid up it pisses me off

Caine always takes stuff off Alex but Alex is starting to get his own back now LOL

I didnt have a new pram/stroller for Alex but had a double stroller, which I now dont use

Ella had started swearing :cry: but I corrected her and didn't make a big deal about it and not done it since! The annoying things is I don't swear in front of kids (occasionally in car road rage but always apologise and say I was naughty) so it all my husband :hissy:

If I can make do without a new pram I will, I'm trying to save money for house so have to keep telling myself the £200 pram I want isnt needed but wanted - boring! Lol xxx

Oh and faith isn't crawling yet (nearly) but already reaching and trying to pull herself up :shock: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->