2009 March Mummies

Nope! Poor Alex has a bad one bless him. So has Andy. Want the lergy gone from this house now :( xx

FFS new washing machine is leaking

:hugs: jade and everyone else whos got lurgy .... shite weather isnt it girls!

xx

:cold: :rain: bit windy and wet here today, ive had to stuff the letter box to stop the wind knocking it. there is a breeze coming from somewhere, the living room door ir rattling and can feel the cold on side of my face

used washing machine again today and no leaking, so im guessing someone didnt close the draw properly after adding powder

Blerrrrrr weathers a bit shit!

Got my ring! :)

Alex alot better!

Everyone ok?

:wave: Am spending WAY too much money on tiny cloth nappies, but aside from that all's ok here! :haha:

all good here too, fed up of the sight of chocolate so have hidden it away in the cupboard out of the way of temptation

Hehehe Debz I have a purple Kissaluv newborn here (lilac) well used fitted, do you want it? Dont want no money x

I couldn't use cloth on faith :( squelchy poo would destroy cloth! Plus I'm waiting til she walks as I'm paranoid about the walking delay so once she is up and about I will be putting her in cloth :D xx

Had my 4yr old god daughter yesterday from 3-8! Managed to feed, bath and get all ready for bed :wacko: luckily Mercedes is quite independent and did most things for herself! I got absolutely soaked by Ella and Mercedes though :haha:

Ella is having some serious sharing issues with Faith. She came downstairs this morning and just took her toy off her and put it out of reach and then left :hissy: I probably didn't do the best thing by then calmly taking something from her and asking if it was kind to take things from other people for no reason, but I was cross with her. Will try and correct her next time.

My cousin had her baby last night so will probably be having newborn cuddles soon!

Waiting for my new sofa that was supposed to be here last year :haha:

X

Katie - caine takes toys off alex alot to be spiteful.

debz pm me your address hun. it is well used hun but ok x

Grr, glad it got there, but I posted it over two weeks ago! :wacko: Royal Mail are arses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->