2009 March Mummies

Martha didn't get a new pram, I have the my3 a bugaboo bee and a zia :blush: then got a second hand double out and about which is fab when weather is bad

Afternoon! Just been a lovely long walk, its a bit cold tho!

:wave:

Sharing .. jesus sometimes I could throttle ben! forever saying 'thats matty's, give it back to him!'

Well done Tom!

Sorry bout swearing Katie, Ben had a stage of saying 'shit' but he hasnt said it since before matty was born now. Little tinker!

I had my new baby jogger tandem system when Matty was born, still have quinny buzz system but also have buggy board and MIL has a buggy pod and 3 buggies :shock: can never have enough equipment lol! It all gets used one time or another depends on situation and who's with me!

Been told bens got a hearing issue (see journal) :( trying not to worry too much till next appointment.

Hope u have lovely weekend ladies

x

I have maxi cosi Mura 4, double stroller and a single stroller. I'm using the double less and less now though so hopefully by summer time I can sell it and sell the big pram then buy a nice stroller and chuck the other one lol! I will buy one more pram in my lifetime!!!

Due on soon and am going to try this pill... Praying I don't get crazy or anxious...

New sofa is here and soooo big and comfy!!

I go back to work in 5 weeks... Eeek!! Looking forward to the extra money but not sure how I'm going to squeeze in work, girls, house and me... I'm going to be working 4 days of 4 hours and a little extra to make up my hours every now and again.

My mission over the next 5 weeks is Ella dry at night.. Ella got herself ready for bed in te week... I only had to do her buttons :D

Oh and remind me to phone my surgeon regarding my breast implants! Would be my luck to have these PIP ones that possibly need removing and replacing! May have em pumped up again while I'm at it lol x

OMG got someone on fb who is stick thin all impressed about her weight loss in 1 week. surely 13lb in 1 week cant be healthy :shock:

oh she changed it now to say it the guy on biggest loser, but her has lost a max of 12lb in 1 week, :shock:

Did she have a baby that week?! Jeez that's a big loss if she is stick thin! X

nope no babies, she said it was all calorie counting and exercise hhmmm

Dani 12 or 13 pound of fat in a week is impossible and unhealthy. It is probably muscle and water and will go back on next month.

OH is a complete TWAT :grr: cooked a romantic meal and he is a selfish pig and wont eat it cos he wants a curry and not SW chips steak and salad ! NOB HEAD! Mardy twat I am not talking to him!

He really is a nob. How are you hun? x
Will post nappy next week x

No rush! :D (I hope! :haha:)
I'm ok ta. Have the first of the baby stuff in for a refresh wash just now. Want to get my hospital bags sorted. What the hell do I need to pack?!

Aside from a stooopid man-shape bugging you, howz u? x

In my 2nd hosp bag I used frig all as had no time and was home soon after LOL
One thing I needed for defo was pads, bra, nightie, slippers, baby stuff. If you are planning on going home soon after most of the other stuff is not needed. When I gave birth to Caine too the bag was in the car :haha:
Am ok other than not talking to OH :dohh:

Oooh and chocolate. I was starving after I gave birth and it was 10pm :)
It was a good job I packed it :)

I reckon I'll be there one night at least, depending what time I actually give birth. Doc likes to give you a "rest" before sending you home to the madness.

defo sweeties, kept me going during the night in hospital! Pads, knickers, nightie/pj's (i took 2 pairs good job cos i leaked through one set :blush:)

:hugs: jade - cant believe he wouldnt eat it!!! :shock: id have thrown it at him!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->