2009 March Mummies

Baby was 3lb 14oz. Baby seems well but mother isnt doing well - next 72 hours are critical for her. BP still sky high x

Thinking of your friend Katie

Well done Debz he is gorgeous, hope he let you get some rest

He's not bad, every 2.5 hours or so but just glugs down his grog happily!

Awww debz I think the first night and first few days are so perfect and beautiful getting to know your new baby :cloud9:

oh Katie... that's awful! Hope they're ok

Well done Ethan!!! :dance:

:wohoo: well done Debz and welcome to the world little Ethan!!!! So happy for you!!!

I could bloody kick myself for logging off when I did and then going out without my phone charged too - im so sorry. I realised when i got it out and wanted to take a piccy of my heart carrot I found in my satay curry :haha:

:hugs: to you too Katie

She'll get there Claire :D

xxxxxx

Congrats again Debz. So pleased for you!

Best wishes for making a speedy recovery for your friend Katie :hugs:

I been so naughty today just ate pizza and chocolate ANDa cupcake feel really sick LOL

She has eclampsia but I believe she is now stable... Scary stuff! She is the best friend of faith's godmother so I've been trying to help support faith's godmummy!

Went to visit my family in London today my cousin has had a baby and she was tiiiiiiiny! Both of my girls were angels and I felt incredibly proud. I don't think faith cried once today :D

P.s don't try playing "tell mummy when I can go" at traffic lights in London... Amber distracts them ("oooooo orange mummy") and by then it's green and you're getting beeped at :haha:

:haha: at Katie

Well if ever I decided to have an affair I have no doubts that jack would grass me up :rofl: the emgzinner came yesterday to fix sky and Joe had been on nights so was in bed, he got up to go to loo and jack shouts ' dada there's a man downstairs with Mimi mending Jack's tele' :rofl: the poor engineer nearly died laughing

Ladies what would you do? Jack is ill just a cold but cough is making him sick 3+ times a night so I'm struggling to keep up to washing! But out of last 7 nights nappy has been dry 4 times, do I try him nappy free now or wait till he's better? So I have less washing :blush: a bit selfish I know! He has a temp in and off to so could be a little dehydrated

:rofl: at Jack... nothing will escape him :)

hmmm... i'd give it a go, no harm in trying and see how he does? Hope he feels better soon xxxx

Hi Girls,

Hope all of you are ok,

Big congrats to Debz and Matt on the arrival of baby Ethan :hugs:

Not been on as havnt got internet due to just moving so got an hour just now to catch up and not getting it live till 1st March :wacko:

Still feeling crap with Ms and really bad SPD waiting for midwife to get back to me re that.

sorry if ive missed anyones exciting news etc not being rude just did a really big scan over all posts.

xx

Had my 20+5 scan couldn't tell us sex as bubba had legs and feet crossed.

But we have another scan with consultant on Monday as they need to check heart summit to do with tubes it valves tbh was to much to take in :-(
X

:hi: Hi CLaire.. hope you feel better soon!

Ooooh Tina that's a shame about today but nice you get another scan. We had to have a second scan on Lizzie for her heart... the nuisance was in an awkward position so they couldn't get the image they needed!

Hope you're all doing okay! xx

:wave:

:rofl: at jack giving you away Claire!

thanks other Claire. Lol

:hugs: Tina, I'm sure it's just a precaution.

I get home tomorrow! :dance: had a scary talk with doc today about recovery from my 'tear'. Ripped to flipping shreds so it's gonna take a while. Wee man is worth it though!

Abbie loves him... Keeps saying 'Ethan is too cute!' 'awww my baby brother!' etc etc. hope he's still as wonderful in her eyes when we're home and she realises he's there forever!

:hugs: debz!

Claire hope little man is better today?

:wave: expectant ladies!

At wits end with matty at mo ... he's got a fever, bacterial ear infection in both ears (right worse than left apparently) and bronchiolitis. Not keeping his food down still just got to keep giving him liquids as much as possible and take him back Wednesday morning to check, wont take meds ... Tried, spoon, syringe, in jam, set honey, runny honey, choc spread, mixed with rusk, banana, in a bottle, on a biscuit, dripped on a teether and forcing it :blush: Last night was crap- woke on the hour every hour, by the time he'd gone to sleep it was 1/2 past then he was up again 30 mins later ... I hardly had chance to drop back off myself. - so im officially f*cked - oh and trying to entertain a toddler too ! Doc just rang back and done another prescription for him :( ....

Oh my word!

:hugs: <--- those are all I have to offer honey! Because you've tried everything! Hope the new medication might go down better??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->