2009 March Mummies

We are just using condoms, we haven't room for another yet :shrug: but worse things could happen!

It was the practice nurse that told me it was the same when I told her why I'd stopped it :hugs:

You can breast feed on femulen! Google it there are lots of reviews online! You remember how scared I was of it making me anxious etc again and I've had zero problems! Would highly recommend. Ask GP about it. And until then wrap it up before you smack it up :haha:

X

I've survived my first week back at work. But come home and faith has a dummy... Not sure how I feel about it as personally I don't like them but Ella has a comfort bottle she sucks (which I also dislike) so there isn't much difference I suppose?! :wacko:

Dummies/comfort things can be removed hun - only took me 2-3 days to get ben off a dummy after he turned 2, so you wont have too much of an issue im sure when the time is right :) :hugs: TBH I didnt do it in a kind way either like 'giving to santa for baby reindeers' i just got him to throw them in the bin :haha: nasty mummy!

Wish Alex would take a bloody dummy anything but the comfort sucking!
Katie thanks i will ask the doc about that one next week! Thanks x
Have a good evening and weekend ladies x
I got loads done today and feel good now I have a clean house for assignment writing later. Wouldnt be ableto concentrate otherwise! Could drop to sleep tho am so knackered and need to bath kids, hoover upstairs and swim 1.5km beforeI even start the assignment :wacko:

Hey Dani I start to Zumba next wed :yipee: quite excited lol, myself and 2 friends going to get the old heart pumping a bit more !

x

Hey Dani I start to Zumba next wed :yipee: quite excited lol, myself and 2 friends going to get the old heart pumping a bit more !

x

woohoo thats fab :D
ive just started leading some zumba toning tracks in classes i team teach, did the training for it back in september. have also started some gold classes for the older adults and got zumbatomic (kids) in the pipeline too

Been up every hour, with one of them, jack coughing until sick :( Martha just screaming for the sake of it I think I can't seem to find anything wrong with her apart from exhaustion she only had one nap yesterday :shrug:

Jack has a blankie that he drags everywhere and he sucks his thumb, have no idea how I'll break that habit. Martha has a manky stinky bunny and sucks her fingers :dohh: dummies would have been easier

Claire :hugs: hope Martha calms soon for you!

Morning everyone, ok?

Just about finished my assignment last night and swam 1.5km. V V pleased with myself :)

Debz have you got a baby yet?

Oh Claire! :hugs: Hope both your kiddies (and Joe) let you catch up on sleep this weekend!

Jade... proud of you! You sound so much better than yesterday! :thumbup: Congrats on achieving so much!!

4 days! Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Can't wait to see baby Black! :D

Me neither! Then what we gonna do when Debz has had bubs? And Claire?

Someone else is gonna have to get preggo again :haha:

:haha:

Not sure if you've read in my journal last week... but where we were going to have more. We're now sticking with 2.

This may change I suppose in years to come... but it's unlikely!

We aren't set in stone, alot needs doing first so will definitely be a bigger age gap :)

Hello! :wave:

I have snuck into OH's office to check emails and to catch up with you lot! Only got a sec though! Hop everyone is well - I am hopping about with fear that little Baby Black is going to come and I'm not going to know about it!! :lol:

Moving house on Tuesday, but we won't have broadband properly for ages after that - I'll have to go to a library or something I think.

Anyway, have to go - hope you're all well, and I will make every effort to see you all again soon!! :D

lu, are you not text buddies with any of us? if you are im sure your buddy will let you know when baby black arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->