2009 March Mummies

Debz... Abbie sounds so sweet with Ethan! Hope she enjoys the babymoon too! I think she'll be okay with him being around forever! :thumbup:

:hugs: to those that need them!

Just a quick pop by (will try get to journals later) sam's mum has had two little heart attacks :cry: she is ok :thumbup: but now has an irregular heartbeat so talking about using one of those shock machines to "reset" her heart rate :wacko:

Hope debz is home with baby Ethan!

My friend with premie is ok she was sedated to stop fits last I heard but baby was doing very well! I can't remember if I told you she developed eclampsia?

Hope to be back soon with more positive news!

Still enjoying work :) xx

:hugs: Gem.

Thanks Cath. She's "too 'cited to sleep now Ethan is home!" tonight. :rolleyes:

OMG Katie. :hugs: to you all. :(

:wave: where is everyone today

hello deb, hope the little man is being good for you and letting you get some rest xx

Little man is an angel. Been grumping with the husband today though. :haha:

I have written my birth story. https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...1-ethans-birth-flying-start.html#post15716893

There's stuff I've missed out, I know there is, but I'll add it in as and when it comes back to me in the right order.

Love your avatar Cath :)

Just gonna make a coffee, give mar mar some toys and settle down for Debz installment :thumbup: I'm so broody may have to jump Joe by the time I've finished it :rofl:

Ok so the tear bit means Joe has escaped for at least 12 hours :rofl:

Anyone any idea how I can help mar mar poo? She has now been laid on my chest half an hour trying to poo. She has loads of fruit and veg and drinks water so have no idea how she is struggling. Yesterday she had raisins, banna, plum,kiwi, tomato, cauliflower, sprouts and half a pear :shrug: but her entire body keeps tensing and she's grunting

Thanks hun! Lol poor Joe!!

I was going to suggest water to keep her hydrated, but you said she has that..maybe massage her tymmy? Clockwork circles around the belly button and cycling her legs? Thats all i can think off!! :(

Warm bath Claire? Got faith pooing when he was tiny and constipated :thumbup:

Xxx

Even OBEM didn't make me broody this week - it made my stitches sting. :haha:

I have no foodie suggestions to clear poor MarMar out, but we used to pump Abbie's knees to her stomach and straighten them again repeatedly for a while (slowly obv... we weren't giving her a workout! :lol:) and it often helped get things moving if she struggled.

..still bad, sorry not been on as much ladies but the lurgy has hit us all big time last few days ... gonna paint big cross on our door lol!

Hope Marmar has pooped for ya hun, I agree warm bath (ive had to fish matty out a couple of times quickly as I could see his face change when in the bath lol!)

Huge sloppy kisses to Little Ethan :D

:hugs: ladies hope to be back up to speed soon

xxxxx

I didn't get anything for my birthday in Jan and said I would get something nice when the notion took me. So, I have been eyeing up a custom necklace on etsy with the family initials on. It has quite tickled me to realise our family initials are "M.A.D.E." Think that's a sign my little family is complete now, don't you? :cloud9:

Aww debz that's lovely! :D

What a lovely day yesterday was! It got up to 18 degrees down here, beautiful sunny sky. We got out in the garden and started sorting it for summer fun! Going to dig my borders and veggie patch ready to re-plant in April :happydance:

Mother-in-Law is having heart dye test today to check for blockages. Praying she doesn't need a bypass but apparently that's not even major surgery nowadays (goodness I sound old)

Ella's birthday Sunday got a trampoline to put up (32 page A4 instruction manual :shock:) my big girl is going to be 3! Maybe hen she turns three her hearing will improve and she will start doing what she is asked without me having to raise my voice... Just not having a raspberry blown at me when she doesn't like something would be a bonus :haha: thanks for that one nursery!!!!!!!!

TTFN x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->