2009 March Mummies

anyone know where i might get a cheap green adults t shirt? doenst matter if its massive as ill attack it with the scissors, got a charity zumba session on 17th march, and with it being st patricks day they have decided on a green theme

Don't worry lu, I'll let you know! Believe me, you'll hear my celebratory cries from there, even without a text! :haha:

I agree, jade will just have to have a honeymoon baby to keep us all entertained! :lol:

Dani You could try primark or somewhere? If all else fails you could dye a white one.

no, not tried primark, that means a trip into liverpool hhmmmmm, think im going that way before the 17th, will try asda and peacocks again first

Me neither! Then what we gonna do when Debz has had bubs? And Claire?

Someone else is gonna have to get preggo again :haha:

Having a bubba :thumbup: find out Monday morning what we are having x

Try and come on when I can things with Noah and work make life busy!

Trying to potty train Noah but he is having none if it he is lazy lol

Xxxx

No babies from me either now :haha: two fits nicely in a car so that's me done :lol:

We will all have to spend extra time stalking debs with the youngest member until Tina has her bump :haha:

Faith is now standing no hands occasionally only for a few seconds though. She randomly crawled to her play table stood up and let go! Lol! X

Well done faith! And I see martha is standing holding on too Claire from fb piccy :yipee:

:hugs: Claire hope they settle soon for you :(

Baby Black your not alone as my cousins baby also being a stubborn little so and so, she keeps going into hospital and they keep holding out on the induction for her, but saying that hope your ok debz hun :hugs:

Ive said a few times unsure about #3 , defo not before wedding and im not sure if I could cope with 3, as ive had quite a rough time with Matty lol!

Today off out for a meal later, dropping boys at MIL for night ;) then tomorrow got bridal fayre and look round possible venue (first 50 in door get glass champagne so ill be kicking him out of bed!) then off to MIL to pick up boys and have roast chicken dinner :)

Hope you all ok

Well done on getting loads done on your work too jade - sad but I miss doing assignments, i actually loved doing them :haha:

xx

Hey Lucy hope its going well.

Me and Andy are quite happy with just the 2 at the mo :)

Awww Gem wish my mum would have both my kids overnight!! She only has Caine :(

Have fun! I will be drinking copious amounts of alcohol tonight and eating risotto i think :)

Ooo yes your off out too arent you :D Have a fab time!!! .... u tried doing a dump and run with both kids on her? you'll be out the door before she says no :haha:

I wont drink copious - just the one, maybe two lol depends how tight hes being, or what he wants after :haha: :p

x

:haha: my sister is babysitting and says go out till whenever so am trying to persuade Andy to stay out a bit longer and make most of it. But he is not a drinker and would rather be in at home!. She said she will start having both soon, she needs to get used to it for out honeymoon week haha

Ok...

Its safe to say that Baby Black is on his way!!

Debz had some random pains this morning, by 3pm they were 6-7 min apart and getting ouchy :) abd just had a text from M saying this is it, Debz is on Gas and Air contractions 3 min apart! Will keep you updated! Xx

:yipee: go Debz :dust:

Martha will only stand when we stand her up, she so desperately wants to and has gone the odd second the last few days then just did it this morning. She eventually ended up sat in splits tho :dohh: still no crawling just rolling

:wohoo: YAY!

Not gonna inundate her with texts but send her my love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay!!!!!! Congrats to debz and welcome to the world Ethan :cloud9: can't wait to see a picture! XxX

My friend had her baby today at 33 weeks due to pre-eclampsia! Awaiting updates but he is here and feeding but in special baby unit.

X

deb has just added a lovely pic of ethan on facebook for those on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->