2009 March Mummies

MASSIVE HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO ELLA FOR TOMORROW IF I DONT GET ON!

Yay!! Happy birthday princess! :cake: Officially a little girl now :shock:

Ok so the tear bit means Joe has escaped for at least 12 hours :rofl:

Anyone any idea how I can help mar mar poo? She has now been laid on my chest half an hour trying to poo. She has loads of fruit and veg and drinks water so have no idea how she is struggling. Yesterday she had raisins, banna, plum,kiwi, tomato, cauliflower, sprouts and half a pear :shrug: but her entire body keeps tensing and she's grunting

She has prob been now but I used to give Caine watered down orange juice with a couple of prunes whizzed in - always worked! And massaging belly!x

Mar mar has started to go... Of course she has, the estate agent was here taking photos are she's caked to the eye balls!!! Had to throw nappy in bucket and deal with it when she had gone :rofl:

Just seen this!! Glad she has gone :haha:

I remember Alex as a teeny baby and as he was bf he used togo either 5 times a day or once a week :lol:
When he did go after a week OMG it was shocking!!! Literally out the sides, up the back etc... you think how on earth can a gorgeous little baby produce that! :haha:

Never bought from TJ Hughes Gem! I need a trampoline too any other offers on? Also anyone seen swim vests on offer anywhere?
Put 2.5 pound on at SW gutted! So been v good and went for a 1.5km swim last night!
no more wedding updates. Caine starts settling in at nursery next week. Feeling LOADS better ATM off the pill. Been off 9 days now and it may just be coincidence or cycles but no tears, less shouting, feeling more upbeat already! Had a small bleed yesterday and nothing else today :shrug: is this normal? I may go to docs next week for the Femulen as I am so horny and darnt bloody DTD as I am not on anything haha
Have a great weekend folks!

Took me a while to bleed afters just kept having odd spotting, so glad you are feeling better.

Got no experience of t j Hughes gem sorry

BLOODY MEN... Jack sick again coughing during night, put bedding in washer first thing so I could get it out before we go out and get it dry incase he needs it again tonight (he only has 2 quilt covers) so Joe gets up and paused washer while he had some breakfast cos he can't eat with the noise it makes (get over it you pathetic man it's a bloody washer!!!) and hasn't unpaused it. We have tonnes to do for mar mar's christening tomorrow and I'm now sat waiting for the bloody washer to finish before we can go get the bits we need. He then has the nerve to say to me, 'thought you said you had got kids ready and were ready to go, I might as well have had another half hour in bed' I'm so mad I could throw something heavy at him!!!! Sorry for rant it sounds really pathetic now I've typed it out. Lol. Maybe I'm hormonal :haha:

:hugs: Jade and massive hugs to little man claire :hugs: (big man can have a slap!!)

Not sure about swim vests jade - I got matty one off freecycle, new but he hasnt used it yet lol!

Bloody YODEL couriers - try not to use them if u can, bens bike its taking forever, there pcs didnot to the rescheduled delivery properly now im having to wait till monday after waiting in all day friday!!

oh and to top it all off the tv in living room gone bust today too ...

x

Jade I'm well jealous that you even feel horny I haven't felt horny for years :haha:

Trampoline is up and was a nightmare to put together and didn't take 60 mins (as indicated on the box) but 5 hours (me and my sister)! Looks and bounces great though! Gemma its only 4 little screw on knobs to put the arches down but it's hard getting them back up so ours will stay up now until end of summer then cover it up for winter xx

Claire - that would annoy me too so doesn't seem silly! Us mummy's have to time and plan everything for the day and men just do something to stuff it up!

Got so much to do tonight for party etc and feeling exhausted and hurting after putting the sodding trampoline together! Need to get on but both girls having a screamathon! Anyone else's kiddies cry in unison because the other is crying :wacko:

Sam's mum waiting for a heart dye test, was supposed to be thurs been pushed to Monday now...

X

:wave:

Claire, I'd have thrown something at him. :grr: bloody men!

:hugs: to the rest of you too. (I actually can't remember all the things I wanted to say to you so that should cover it. :lol:)

happy birthday Ella

Happy Birthday Ella!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a lovely day sweetheart

Ty for details Katie on trampoline too :D

x

Thank you lovelies for birthday wishes! She had a lovely day! 14 of the 15 invited to her party came and everyone was good and played lovely! She has got lots of lovely presents to make thank you cards for. And I was spent. Absolutely cream crackered. Faith was an angel too! Went to bed last night feeling all warm and fuzzy and sooo pleased Ella finally had a successful birthday :cloud9: would upload some pics but haven't got Facebook and can never do it on here, files too big lol! Have to pay some bills later so will try again later :)

X

Morning! glad she had a good day katie. hope u can get some pics up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"