2009 March Mummies

:hugs: I can't remember my 3rd birthday!! So long as he's given attention and loved on his special day (he'll get LOADS of that) then he;ll have a great day!! :thumbup: oh... and cake and presents... :haha:

We aren't having a party for him, we are off bowling just dada, Mimi and jack jack, then to frankie and benny's and a cake when we get home

Hi All,

Finally online again after the move....yay!!!

Hope all of you are well, i cant believe our little March bundles of 2009 are all turning 3 slowly but surely.

Had my 16 week appointment the other day and finally heard bubs Hb for the first time, made my day as havnt felt much movement so far.

Hugs to all xx

my god 4 ....lol

Dani! ... been to zumba (knackered now like!) but I can see it being addictive :) ... i will get that bridal body :D

xxx

I went grocery shopping today. Drove there myself from Mum's house (about 4 miles). Bad idea. :dohh:

:hi: glad you're back Claire! and awesome for the HB! :yipee:

Holy smokes... our babies are on their way to 4... I'm just going to stop thinking about that RIGHT now!

Hope you're okay Debz! x

Morning!! for caines bday i am just having an open house all day mostly family with food cakes pass the parcel etc. andy coming up to a busy period so we out on a family day out tom for caines early bday x

I'm fine. Just stretched my stitches a little when driving yesterday I think. :dohh: Was very sore after it. My own fault really!!

so u should be young lady ... :) next time Cath will tell u off! :p

Ethan nearly 2 weeks old!!! wow!!!

Hope everyone has sunshine

xx

Yes we do. off out for a walk soon when i can be bothered lol x

my god 4 ....lol

Dani! ... been to zumba (knackered now like!) but I can see it being addictive :) ... i will get that bridal body :D

xxx

fab stuff :D
i was teaching the kids (zumbatomic) yesterday in nursery had 120 in total if they were all in ( 4 separate sessions)
taught the older population zumba gold this morning and of to a zumba toning masterclass tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->