2009 March Mummies

:hi:

Glad she had a good day honey!!

We had a bad night sleep last night!! :( So hoping and praying Lottie doesn't test my patience today... because I don't have much

Ta... so far so good. She did well at Socatots!

How was the Christening Claire? I loved the pick of Jack xxxx are the any more pics???

:hugs: Cath

Glad she had a great day Katie :D ... Bens in a week arghhhhhhhh

I agree any piccies claire ? :D

:hugs: Cath hope your day wasnt too testing - lack of sleep and two children is torture!

Hope christening went well Claire hope to see some pics in journal?

Hope you are settling into a nice routine with the new addition debz xxx

Evening ladies :)

Both boys whiny and got temps here today. Think am in for another long night!

Caine is asleep on sofa, finally bless him. Mainly a temp and think its a sore throat as he sounds off :( Alex bit hot and whiny too. Not a good night coming up.....

Put pics on Martha's christening on FB put had settings set wrong so only I could see them :dohh: have changed settings now but they won't show up on your news feeds ;) I'm crap

Put pics on Martha's christening on FB put had settings set wrong so only I could see them :dohh: have changed settings now but they won't show up on your news feeds ;) I'm crap

Gorgeous pictures! Your family is beautiful! :flower:

Martha is so cute! going to be just as pretty as you when she's older! :kiss:

Poor bugger If she looks like me

She has conjunctivitis and looks like she has been punched, she got antibiotics for it yesterday :( thank god it didn't start on Sunday :

Ahh... hope she's better soon!! :hugs:

Weigh in day for me today and I've been good, feeling slimmer, but not sure I'm going to see a good number :( booo!

can I just add that I miss Lu and hope her broadband is sorted soon!

:hugs: to marmar

Like I said in your journal cath im getting really worried i should invite some of bens nursery friends round on his birthday, feel really awful now. Got a houseful of family but no little friends on the monday ... :(

Oh honey.... I hope i didn't make you feel bad... by inspiration, I was meaning cake baking and being arty with the invites etc...

Well if it makes you feel any better... we're not doing anything with the family... only her friends as we can't afford to do both! It would mean hiring a hall. and we're doing that in June for the CHristening.

I don't think he'll mind in the slightest honey! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->