2009 March Mummies

Random Question 1: Do any of you have a charm bracelet? If so, what kind? Pandora style or clip on charm or something else?

In news here: My new mattress has arrived. :dance: Hoping for a comfortable sleep tonight!

:yipee: for new mattress.

I have links of London bracelet! don't have many charms on it yet... just a C, E and a baby on board sign! a reminder of my pregnancies! :D plan is to get a colourful zebra (my link to SA) and a camera... my hobby/passion!

Love the zebra! :cloud9:
I have a links bracelet too. Only the one charm on though - a heart. Abbie got me them for my first mothers day. :lol:

Hmmm, yeah, I trained her well at less than 2 weeks old!

Just had our post through the door. Ethan's bill :)haha: ok so was for my antenatal care really) was in there. Oh lordy I hate writing big cheques! :shock: He's worth every penny though... when he's not squealing the house down at 2am! :rofl:

LOL... it's scary how much they cost. My cousin blew £30k on my godson... they were having him at the Portland and he came 6 weeks early!!! all the time spent in NICU there cost a bomb!!!

LOL... yeah it's kinda ludicrous right? Well they have no savings now and having their third on the NHS instead of private!

Afternoon all,

Hope everyone is doing well?

Got the results for my quad screening test today and it came back low risk and no need for any further investigations :wohoo: Also got my first consultants app for next tuesday due to Euan being an unstable lie and xander i had pre eclampsia so im classed as a moderate risk Pg.......Going to ask if they will induce at 38+4ish due to kids needing looking after, them being back to school the day after my due date if i go term which i dont want to be worrying about and neither do i want them missing first day back at school in their new classes and 3rdly hubby and family own and run a poultry farm so he works 24/7 he has to and is delivering 200 miles away 2 times a week and i dont want it to fall on those days or im on my own, hope they will play ball considering the factors thats its baby number 6 and id almost be at due date.
can only ask and see. xx

Noticed also im an onion now, bumpy is getting bigger slowly but surely.

38+4 is a reasonable enough date I think. :)

Happy onion week! Why do everyone else's pregnancies seem to fly by?! I suppose now I look back mine kind of did too but it didn't feel that way at the time!!

38+4 is a reasonable enough date I think. :)

Happy onion week! Why do everyone else's pregnancies seem to fly by?! I suppose now I look back mine kind of did too but it didn't feel that way at the time!!

It doesnt seem to be flying by Debz im wishing it away so wanting to meet this baby, lol

Well i hope they seem its reasonable and at lest come to a compromise xx

30k!!! jesus id want champagne and everything for afterwards not tea and toast :p

happy onion week!!!

Busy here, I like being busy but not stressed busy! Steves telling me not to worry it'll get done but he doesnt realise the fairies wont be coming in the middle of the night!

Have a good weekend girlies!

:)

xx

LOL... Gem, it's not normally that much... just cos he was prem.

Claire that's fab news!! :dance: I hope they help out with induction!!
Happy onion week!! xxx

I need to stop coming on here, talk of newborns and pregnancy are making my ovaries shout at me again

Hahaha Claire! Here's something to remedy that: heartburn, weak bladder, labour, stitches, sleepless nights.
:haha:

:haha: yes we do forget about those after a few months dont we!

In the hospital. Nothing with me or Ethan. My wee bro was in an accident. Tractor drove into the side of him. Saw pics of the car and he's very lucky he wasn't carried out in a coffin. :shock: even police said the same. Positive vibes, thoughts and prayers all appreciated ladies. :hugs: x

I actually cannot believe my husband.
He's in a strop with me because I wanted to be at the hospital to make sure my only sibling was ok. Apparently because I am married to him and have 2 children of my own to worry about now, it's unreasonable to want to be there when my Mum and Dad are there anyway.

Was I being unreasonable thinking my two children would be fine because their father was left to care for them alone for a couple of hours? I'm wondering if I actually am being selfish leaving Ethan for a little while so soon. :( In the end I came home without more news and will just be updated by Mum when there's anything more to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->