2009 March Mummies

lol Jade, you'll get to 20k

Yep im seriously hoping to come, let me know details :D

:hugs: debz that car is a mess im so sorry , i hope hes ok and give hubby a :grr: from me!

Katie glad ur relative out of hospital hun, our trampoline should be arriving soon :)

Our MIL came out of hospital yesterday evening too, a bit premature but ill explain at a later date

Ben had a fab birthday weekend, thankyou for the wishes :D ... countdown to 4!!!

xx

Hope your MIL is ok hun! Glad Ben had a good Birthday!

Jade, that's so lovely that you're inviting us, I hope that some March Mums come!! Xx

Shall I start swimming now? Bet I could get there by September. :shipw: :thumbup: Would really love to be there too. Wonder if we could plan a little holiday for around that time...
Jade, less than 800 posts in 6 months? EASY!

Evening ladies!

Felt pants all day. A virus i think, feel like I been hit by a truck. Aching, headache like a hangover feeling bleerrrrrrrrr. Hope I feel better for more wedding shopping Friday!

Everyone ok?

let me know more details and will see what i can sort out jade, any excuse to party xx

Hugs Jade hope ur feeling bit better now

Bloody trampoline is now discontinued everywhere! Your lucky Katie ... now having to get another ordered once money repaid to us! :grr:

Feeling a lot better today nd so have been cleaning this sh*t hole thats been left for 2 days arrrgggh it goes so out of control doesnt it if you cant be bothered with it for a day!

Rather than me posting invites.... i will upload a pic of one LOL (unless you want one of course!) Cath will be there in the day for photos but feel free to stay till whenever you want Cath!

Ladies - Wedding reception is here https://www.w-s-t.co.uk/weddings.php
Evening do will start at 7.30pm

Hope everyone is ok?

Glad you're feeling better Jade.

All ok here. Children have been tag-teaming me all day so was glad when bedtime arrived! :haha:

Feeling a lot better today nd so have been cleaning this sh*t hole thats been left for 2 days arrrgggh it goes so out of control doesnt it if you cant be bothered with it for a day!

Rather than me posting invites.... i will upload a pic of one LOL (unless you want one of course!) Cath will be there in the day for photos but feel free to stay till whenever you want Cath!

Ladies - Wedding reception is here https://www.w-s-t.co.uk/weddings.php
Evening do will start at 7.30pm

Hope everyone is ok?

Thanks hun! I'll stay for a while after I've got all the official shots, but will have to head back at some point as I have a triathlon to go to in the morning! :dohh: Sorry I wont be dolled up... I'm going to be in comfortable gear all day as I'm working! :winkwink:

Glad you're feeling better Jade.

All ok here. Children have been tag-teaming me all day so was glad when bedtime arrived! :haha:

Awwww.... :hugs: Hope they are well... love the pic on FB! xx

hi ladies :flower:
not been on ere for ages :wacko: so i thought better get my arse in gear and see how you all are :blush:
hope everyones well :flower:
right off to catch up with some journals and birth story :coffee::thumbup:

Hey Jo! :)

Cath - forgot about the Triathlon! Your gonna be knackered!!

Hi JO!!!

Jade... it's okay... my folks are flying in from SA and will be here that weekend to help Mike with the girls! :) So I really don't have to worry about a thing. I'm considering driving up on Friday evening and staying in a hotel overnight so I don't have a long drive in the morning. I think that makes a lot of sense! :D

News with us.....

We're driving to Nottingham tomorrow to try and see if the central lost property office for East Midlands Trains has Mike's bag that he left on the train on Monday!

This coming Monday I have to drive to London to Canon to see if they can repair one of the Lenses that fell onto a hard floor and now wont work! :dohh:

My period has still not arrived.... 24 days late... wondering if it just decided to skip one? :shrug:

Morning all,

Hope all of you are well.

Why do the hormones pick the most inopportune of times to hit ?? Like today which happens to be Euan's 3rd birthday and everything is setting me off bawling its ridiculous, i cant believe that 3 years have passed since we were all here eagerly anticipating our little bundles arrival xx

Will try and come jade! Are children invited too? And is everyone planning on taking children?

Hope everyone is well will catch up properly soon! :) xxx

:hugs: Claire!! Happy Birthday to Euan! Hope he had a lovely day! I can't believe they're almost all 3!!!

Katie, I'll be there on my own! but that's cos I can't work well and mind two children cos if I'm around, hubby forgets he's responsible for them! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->