2009 March Mummies

:lol: they conveniently forget they are on kiddie duty when you're anywhere near don't they!!! X

Hey Katie, yes we have loads of kids going! Hope some of you can make it! I consider you all great friends! :)

Had a 10 hours shop fest today! Dress sorted!

Everyone ok?

Crack open the rose! :)

ooooh...I'll get to meet some of the kiddies too! :dance:

I'm super excited for your wedding Jade! :D Enjoy your wine!!

tha nks hun!

I would let you stay at mine but gonna have a house full with mum, sis, dad, kids and 8 bridesmaids :rofl:

I can recommend some bnbs or hotels though if you want x

Oh gosh... thanks honey, but you're going to have me taking pics all day long you don't need me there the night before too! :haha:

I'm happy with a bnb/hotel! :D x

Oh gosh... thanks honey, but you're going to have me taking pics all day long you don't need me there the night before too! :haha:

I'm happy with a bnb/hotel! :D x

I'm really hoping to come! We are going to turkey on the Monday though but hopefully Sam will be up for a road trip and over night stay before we go! :happydance: I'm desperate to meet you all and sounds like a great opportunity to share jade's special day and meet you all!!!! :D xxx

:wohoo: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie you wanna see my dress pics :)

Cath I could recommend a b&b actually in Warsop or in Edwinstowe (next village where Sherwood Forest/major oak is) reasonable, nothing spectacualar but quiet and near. Or can find you a travelodge stylee place? x

Katie... tell him you have to come!

Jade, that's perfect... it'll just be a place to rest my head and get a bite in the morning!

I still have to discuss this with Mike, but he'd rather me not rush in the morning!

Thank you honey! No hurry of course... but your advice on where to stay will def save me lots of time and trouble! :kiss:

:wave:

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Euan yesterday too!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :cake: :wohoo:

Jade that venue is virtually inbetween here and home! :) and we always drive through Mansfield, tell us when u need a definate yes by :thumbup:

xxx

Hi folks! Need answers for final numbers July! :)
Happy birthday Abbie :cake: and to Euan! x

Jesus - two tired boys at a birthday party where she served fizzy pop and cakes with a bouncy castle = disaster! 'no mummy' , 'no mummy', 'dont want to mummy' ... :grr: spent most time apologising for him being too boisterous on the castle!! he has now been sent to bed for a nap!!

Its awful when they play up isnt it! Especially when its when you really really dont want them too! :hugs:

Couldve throttled him, never had trouble before like that but didnt help i was on my own, but hey ho.

Happy Birthday Sienna (if your still viewing Philippa :) )

xxx

Debz... glad Abbie had a good Birthday! I know I sent a text.... but have some :cake: too :haha:

Happy Birthday too Sienna too! :cake: Hope you're ok Pip xx

So who's next? Caine and Jacob I think.... then Lottie, Katie then Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->