2009 March Mummies

Morning Girls,

hope you are all well,

Sorry to hear the boys are unwell Jade hope they are better soon.

Ive got a stomach bug, feel rough, hope it passes soon.

Dont think Pip is on here much these days and has her hands full just now as starting divorce proceedings today :hugs: to her for that xx

Hope you feel better soon Claire! :hugs:

That must be really tough to go through for Pip :(

*tumble weed*

Just checking I hadnt unsubscribed by mistake lol!!!

Sending hugs and sleep vibes ladies (im sure we all need one or both of those lol!)

Cath not long till we are bnb elite!! :haha:

xxxx

HI Hi!

Been very very busy here so not been online much! IN fact... not got near the computer since 8am this morning!

Lost 1.5lbs at tub club and got slimmer of the week!

Hope everyone is good?

xxxxxxx

:yipee: well done you!!

Yukky teething baby here, im assuming it teething, could be his bum as as normal not had a poo in days :(

xx

hi ladies hope everyones well :flower:
hope all lil ones who are poorly get better soon :hugs:
weve ad one bug after another ere :cry:
well i still dont know wot to get jacob for his birthday :dohh: at the min his fav word is dont like that at everything i show him :dohh:

well done cath on your weight loss :happydance:
my diet starts june wen we paid holiday off ... then i got till sept to try and get a beach body lol :haha:

Well done Cath!

:hugs: to poorly children.

I have arrived at the conclusion my children don't like to be alone in the house with me. :sulk: They were both absolute delights yesterday when we went to mum's but have done nothing but shout/cry/throw strops all morning today. :grr:

Thanks ladies!

:hugs: to those who need them!

Debz.. mine have days like that too! :hugs:

I'm back!!

Missed you all so much! :D So happy to have broadband and be back in touch with everyone again!

Tom is walking :cry: and Alex is same-old, same-old; random tantrums and spontaneous delightfulness!

How is everyone? :flower: Gosh, I think going back over the thread to catch up 'properly' will take a while..... Little people are 3! Oh my goodness!! :cry: Am I the only one reduced to tears at the thought of proper little children and not babies or toddlers?! Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Missed you lots honey :hugs:

:wohoo: for Tom walking!!! Wow!!!!

I know they are growing up so quickly! Lottie is now dry and in knickers during the day. :dance: took her to the cinema this morning. she LOVED it and asked to go again!! :)

:dance: Welcome back!
I assume you got my messages when the munchie was born?
Aside from that, you haven't missed anything with me. Except my moaning, but that happens regularly anyways. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->