2009 March Mummies

:wave: Heya!!!!!!!! Well done Tom!!!!!

Happy 4 weeks Ethan!!

If I dont get on tomorrow ladies just want to say ...........

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-w1pU5ekobyc/Tpray5bu-kI/AAAAAAAACNU/bEqnzsDrwOk/s400/happy+mothers+day+1.jpg

You are all brilliant mummies and fabulous supportive friends :)

Have a lovely day !!!

xxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, nor can I! I sent congratulations texts to you Deb, but a few days later got a text back from my rather confused cousin Debbie.... Really sorry! So thrilled for you, the FB photos are lovely and made me all broody again! :wacko:

House move went well, but we aren't unpacked yet - still! Ridiculous really, we have so much junk and clutter!! I'm trying to be brutal and chuck things I know we're not going to use again, but I can't bring myself to throw out anything baby-related... :blush: I want to keep them for ever and ever, and can imagine myself sitting in a rocking chair at 80, sniffing Alex and Tom's babygrows, weeping softly to myself.....

Happy Mothers Day to everyone! I got some smellies and a Bumato plant from Alex (it looks like a tomato plant, and although he can say the word tomato, he - predictably - prefers to say bumato....)

Thanks Gem... Happy Mothers Day to you all!!

Happy 1 month Ethan :dance:

That month flew by!!!

LOL @ Alex... so sweet!

lol @ Alex!!!!

:flower: Hope you all had a lovely mothers day!

I think Bens had a growth spurt - or ive shruk his trousers! probably the latter :p Need to get him weighed etc now hes 3 and little man is nearly 9 months :shock:

Hey ladies everyone ok?

Sorry I have been MIA a few days. Kids bloody ill AGAIN and writing assignment, which is nearly done! Just need a pass am sick of it!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs:

Friday its in isnt it? You'll get a pass - probably better ;) Its healthy to worry means u'll do a better job (so ive been told!) lol!!!

:flower:

'ello everyone!

I weighed myself yesterday. Another 8lb off since 26th Feb. :dance:

Wow Deb - I've been the same weight for ages now... but it's my own fault. Can't be arsed to cook healthy meals at the moment, so have been kinda living off take-aways :blush: Well done!

Wohoooooo Debz... that's brilliant!!! :thumbup:

Lu... Tom is nearly one :shock: That's just crazy!!

Hope you're all doing okay.

Lottie has gone 24 hours now without a dummy and been dry 3 nights in a row... contemplating knickers to bed tonight, see how she does?

Have a good weekend xx

Having a bit of a nightmare week. Tom won't be put down - AT ALL! And won't sleep unless it's on me. Not sure what's going on, but I am shattered! :wacko:

Thank you all! My mum is coming down tomorrow, so will be nice having another pair of hands...... Well, that's the idea.....

:D

Ive got to try and get a poo sample for docs this afternoon - mattys not mine :haha: theres plenty but really isnt my ideal job lol!!

Ah, I had to do that with Alex's once - they helpfully gave me a mini spatula type thing to help :lol:

:sick: deeeeeeeeeeelightful. The things we do for these children of ours :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"