2009 March Mummies

wasnt funny when katie came up to me with it popping out the edge of her knickers, im dreading the morning nappy change lol

I made Abbie's "jubilee" skirt today. Very proud of it!!
This is a really crap pic... will take a better one in natural light tomorrow!https://i515.photobucket.com/albums/t353/linkables/bnb/photo2.jpg

That's amazing Deb! I am so jealous!! :hissy:

I have stupidly promised Alex two cakes for his party on Saturday, as he couldn't decide between the Gruffalo and a dinosaur one. I am now regretting this. We've had two RSVP's so far, one of which was just a text sent to the land line saying "We'd love to come!" - Err, who are you though?!

Great skirt!

Hope you girls all had lovely easter :D

Hugs to little ones

xxx

love the skirt deb xx

Morning!

Anyone want two little boys? Free to a good home? :grr:

Everyone ok?

Congrats on the boy Claire :)

Im sure its fine :p

Did you manage to get rid of your boys jade cos I have 2 as well I could do with off loading :haha:

x

Two more here as well! Buy one, get one free...?

Had Alex's birthday party yesterday. Am not doing it again. Nobody told me that you need AT LEAST 30 games to fill two and a half hours!! :wacko: Jelly everywhere, screaming, tantrums, stamping feet... (but the kids were well behaved though!)

Hot bath for me tonight please. With bubbles. Plus something bubbly in a glass as well please. And something chocolatey.

lmao @ party comment!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOADS of easter eggs still here

xxxx

we didnt get may easter eggs here this year, the few they did get they havent been bothered with

Gonna break ours up and freeze them today in bags

Good luck today Caine

xxx

Does that work well??

Had a lovely afternoon catching up with Jade and Caine and Alex. The boys are lovely and Alex is so diddy! The pics of him on Jade's FB don't actually show how little he is!!

Also had a text from Katie saying that they're all okay, just been very busy but she sends her love and hopes to pop on some time soon!

:hi: joe is having kids for a couple of hours and I'm off bra shopping kid free :happydance:

Oooo Id kill for that Claire lol - cant wait to wear 'decent' bras :haha:

Glad Katie is ok, send her our love x

Works pretty well cath, plus choc doesnt melt as quick when u then eat it cos its harder :) I put it into 'snack' size amounts :) Boys can have it as treats, steve can have some in his lunch etc etc

Bens first full day in uniform today .... :s

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"