2009 March Mummies

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Bloody children! Who'd have em?!

(That will be all! :lol:)

Wow you ladies still have this thread going! :D

Hope everyone's LO's had a happy 3rd birthday :wohoo: or some exciting plans in place for those LO's who came a little late lol

Can't believe my nightmare is 3! :lol:

:wave: Hi Wobbles! I think Alex was due the same date as Megan was - 22nd March. He kept haning on though... :wacko: His birthday is tomorrow!

Plumber has fixed the leak :thumbup:

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Lottie... I wrote a reply yesterday and then my bloody internet dropped! :dohh:

Happy Birthday Katie!!! :cake: Well done on the wee's in potty!!! :thumbup:

Glad the plumbing is fixed Lu... gosh I hate it when that happens!

:hi: Hi Wobbles, hope Megan had a good birthday! Not sure how our lot are all 3! Can certainly not believe we've been chatting away since they were all bumps! :rofl:

This time three years ago, we had just been told Alex was breach :wacko:

(Please expect this kind of update for the next 24 hours)

:wave: wobbles

katie was due 22 march too, she was the latest of my 3 and had to be induced

'ello Wobbs!

Abbie was due 22nd March too (Mother's Day!). Busy due day it seems! :lol:

im guessing there was nothing on the tv worth watching 9 months earlier lol

Well went to view our first house today, it needs work but I'm in love, cosmetically it's a nightmare but ' forever' house wise and location it's :thumbup: had another to view was stood on doorstep five mins knocking, rung estate agents and they had cancelled but rung not viewer.

Our estate agents called we had a heavily pregnant viewer and they have put an offer in :) which we have turned down we need another 2,500 . We need to view some more but we have a second viewing of ' forever' house on sat. Just not sure we'll ever be able to do it all up. Kitchen and bathroom are very liveable so it is purely cosmetic

Cool Claire, sounds fab!

This time three years ago, I was eating a chinese takeaway and doing positive 'turn baby' thoughts!

yay katie managed more wee in the potty/toilet :D think we can safely say we dont need day time nappies, just need to keep the night time ones for a bit :D

Claire that is super exciting! :dance: I hope the other folks up their offer a bit! *fingers crossed*

Cosmetic wise I think so long as it ticks all the other boxes then you've got a winner! OUr house still needs a lot doing to it cosmetics wise... we may get round to it in the near future! :rofl:

Very excited for you guys!!!

Lu... did he turn in the end?? From memory (it's a shocking one) you had a c section right? Sorry if I got that completely wrong!

Dani that's brilliant! Lottie's in nappies over night and 5/7 days she's dry in the morning. Will leave them on her at night time for a bit longer I think! :D

Well done Katie!!!

:wohoo: Claire thats fab, I 'knew' with this house when I walked in, get a feeling :) Best send u those pants before you move lol!

Ben was due 20th Feb so bit of difference (little so and so!) :D

Happy Birthday Tom!!!

xxx

FX for the house Claire!

:wave: everyone!

I got my lovely necklace yesterday. So excited. :blush: Photo in my journal.

Happy Birthday Alex :cake: :dance: Had you had yet by this time 3 years ago Lu??? :flower:

Off to see pic in Debz journal xx

Thank you!

No, he didn't turn. They tried ECV and he was ALMOST there, but wouldn't go that last little bit. This time three years ago, I knew I was having a C-section, but was waiting for everything to get ready. He was born at 4.38pm! :)

happy birthday alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->