2009 March Mummies

Assignment writing here and mega stressed. Got drenched twice on school run. Need to pack, do loads of washing and clean house :sulk:

Cath was lovely to meet you! Lottie and Lizzie are adorable! Sorry Caine was a bit of a ruff'en :dohh:

Yep Alex sure is diddy :)

Everyone ok?

Glad to hear Katie is ok x

Glad to hear Katie's OK too!

Tom is one on Saturday!! Oh my god!! This time last year I was umming and ahhing about taking a sweep I think! :D

:wave:
someone please move this chocolate away from me, :munch:

:wave: Thanks for the update on Katie!

Abbie had her first day at "school" today. Had an absolute ball. She cried bucket-loads when it was time to go home and is now counting sleeps til Monday when she can go back. :lol:

Gosh, Lu that year's gone fast!

Awww... Debz Abbie is so darling! Quite a few of our little ones starting nursery :cloud9:

Jade, your boys are lovely. Don't worry about Caine :hugs: he was fine! :thumbup: Today Lottie has done nothing that bother Lizzie! Poor child!

We should hear this week if jack has got a place for September, I really hope so cos he really wants to go and I think he needs it, he's starting to get bored. Not sure what we'll do if he doesn't cos it's only nursery in village and my mum doesn't drive when I go back to work in june

Awww Debz thats so cute :)

So assignment is done and prob 1/6 of the packing. 3 more loads of washing to do and still to clean the house.... oh and ironing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This weather had better piss off for Monday!

i should hear on monday weather chloe has got into the junior school we want and if connor had got into the infant school

Happy birthday Tom :cake:

Fingers crossed claire and Dani!!

xxx

Ahhhhhhhh...Happy Birthday Tom!!! 1 already! :shock:

Good luck to those waiting to hear news on schools! *fingers crossed*

happy birthday tom

Hope Tom had a nice birthday

Any news Dani?

Still no letter here do I ring the school and played thick :) letter will be here later in week but he has been allocated a place :) such a relief

fab news.... congrats Claire!

Lottie's been scheduled mornings and her class :dance: I had to drag her out of there! :rofl:

Debz... Debz... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebz.... I'm dying to see some dribble bibs. How's the sewing going? :haha:

YAY! Is he excited to go Claire? Abbie actually dances around the house when school is mentioned. She loves it. :lol:

I'll be sewing tonight Cath. :D I can give you a sneaky peek of it all cut though if you want. Or a finished one I did for Ethan for his "jubilee party" set? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->