2009 March Mummies

same here bbrrrrrrrr

Here too. Snow on our cars yesterday!!

Miserable weather forecast here for the weekend too :(

Katie isn't on Facebook either at the mo. If you're reading this Katie, hope you and the girls are OK!

Was just thinking about Katie a day or two ago. Hope she's ok! :(

I had an 'evening off' last night. Had a soak then went to bed and watched Breaking Dawn. Twas lovely. Also got to sleep earlier too with the result I'm wide awake now. :dohh: ah well! I'm not complaining!

Sounds fab Deb, am jealous!

Remind me never to do nappy free time with Tom first thing :sick: Stupid idea really. URGH!!

Indeed! Worst thing was I kept thinking "Well, he won't be doing any more will he?" and kept his nappy off!!

:rofl: (sorry!)

I'm just in from the fabric shop. Oh dear. I went a bit mad. :Ablush: Wanted to get a coordinating fabric for a skirt I'm making Abbie. So SHOULD have spent £9 MAX. I came away having spent *whispers* £58 :shock:
Way too many pretty fabrics tempting me. :nope: 3 metres of fabric, matching threads, elastic, webbing, buckles and a walking foot for the sewing machine. M THINKS I spent £25 and was less than impressed... :haha: In fairness, the walking foot was about half of the total though.

Ah, you're so talented! I can't sew for toffee, though I'd love to be able to!

Anyone up to anything nice this weekend? Me and the boys are off to Wales to see my family, but OH is seeing his kids down their way...

I took my car to be washed this afternoon as it was mucky. Looks much better now. I accidentally knocked the windscreen wipers on as the poor guy was doing them though, and all the soapy water got swished into his face. Then I did it again. :blush: Felt like a right fool.

Then, of course, it rained. :hissy:

pmsl hope the man is ok

ive got an excited girl here, eekkk chloe turns 7 tomorrow

:D katie is managing poops on the potty now

:rofl: Lu!

Happy Easter my lovelies! Today I shall mostly be stealing chocolate from small children and enjoying my last weekend of junk food freedom before I go to fat fighters on Thursday. :lol:

Well done Katie!!!

:wohoo: Claire thats fab, I 'knew' with this house when I walked in, get a feeling :) Best send u those pants before you move lol!

Ben was due 20th Feb so bit of difference (little so and so!) :D

Happy Birthday Tom!!!

xxx

Happy birthday Tom!

Happy birthday Katie

Sorry i missed them!

Caine was due April 2nd, then they changed it to 25th (born 26th) at 20 week scan :wacko: so I was an April mummy LOL

Alex was due Jan 10th and arrived 31st Dec so according to my calcs - BOTH babies were over 1 week early accordning to my dates and Alex nearly 2 weeks. OMG if I have another!

Morning all,

Hope you are all well, not been on much as into my 3rd week of a flu bug that has grown into sinusitis feel like death warmed up and head feels like a bucket. On a better note just bought a new car in time for bumpy being born so im now back into reliable driving. Away to get my 2nd 20 week scan today asbumpt wouldnt play nice last time and let her see his heart or spine so fingers x all goes well today.

hugs to all xx

Good Luck Claire!

I have officially "welcomed" the first :witch: since having Ethan. HORRENDOUS!

Anyone plans for the bank hol?

no plans here, typical wet bank holiday weather here

:sick::sick::sick::sick: blue icing on the dr who birthday cake turns poop a funky green colour :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->