2009 March Mummies

Debz mar mar does need one! It will show off her pretty fluffs fab ;)

Fab news dani

Ladies, I've costed it out and will pm you with my 'results'. :blush: I will never be a millionaire - I HATE pricing things! :blush:

Our hot water and heating arne't working. I am freezing. I have been wearing my coat all day and will need a hot water bottle this evening I think. I am thankful I don't live in the olden days.

:hugs: lou

well done dani!!!

Debz im the same with nappy cakes - dont charge near enough lol!!!

x

I always feel I'm charging too much but fabric is 'spensive stuff these days!

Afternoon lovelies! Sorry been MIA very busy at the moment with work, girls and my hubby has started another business so very hectic :)

Missed you all and have been trying to pop on when I get 5 mins xx

Glad everyone got the placements at schools and nurseries! Faith may be starting two mornings at nursery in a couple of weeks as hubby will be working at the new business (carpet cleaning).

Faith is 1 a week today! We are off on holiday for her birthday treat on Monday (just a haven holiday with the in-laws)

Just preparing to start studying again... Just saving enough money to get the first few parts as all our money was going to the business at the moment. But it's all paid now and my investments etc have all started or are imminent. So been busy but all are well! Thanks for the text Cath :hugs: I need to see pictures of all these babies I bet they are all getting massive now!

XxxX

ggrrr thats all i need, the tv in the living room isnt working, i put it on this morning so the kids could watch a few cartoons while i clean up in kitchen. it was on for about 5 mins then went caput. paul is in work all day so cant get him to check the fuse, none of the other tvs are connected to the aerial so looks like a dvd day snuggled in bed

Hiya ladies! Everyone ok? I have loads to catch up on!!

Will update my journal and catch up on others tonight :)

KATIE!!!! Nice to hear from you honey! Congrats to hubby on the new business... can't believe Faith is almost 1!! We need pictures please!!!! :haha:
Hope you guys have a lovely holiday away! :flower:

Dani, oh no... that sucks :(

Katie... here's a pic of my little one (almost 6 months now) sporting one of Debz's bibs!

530414_10151565196665106_770885105_23903228_29261248_n.jpg

Aww too cute Cath!

Katie so great to hear from you! Will post a pic now ofthe little stinkers!

My little men

Attachments

• DSCN1642 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN1642 (640x480).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN1526 (640x480).jpg
    DSCN1526 (640x480).jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
:wave: Hi Katie, nice to see you again!

Cath - Lizzie's never 6 months old already, is she?? :shock:

Lovely photos! Mine are all on my PC, but I'll try to uploads some later.

OH and I are off out to dinner tonight! Last time we went was Valentines Day, when we got called back as Tom fell off the bed. He's in his cot now though, so unable to fall off anything. I hope. :haha: Before Valentine's the last time we went out was two years ago I think? Urgh. Who knew kids destroy your social life?? :lol:

LOL... yep, a week tomorrow :)

Oooh have a fabulous time out, last time hubby and I had a meal out was Valentines day 2011 :D So i know the feeling! xx

Thank you! I'm hoping-hoping-hoping it all goes OK, simply because if there's an issue I'm not sure I could stand to leave him on Thursday 'cause I'd worry :blush:

I might have missed something, what's happening on Thursday? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->