2009 March Mummies

see i miss all the gossip
would love to see the reactions when your hubby mentions about when she would have conceived deb

sssshhhhhh its very quiet in here lol

I know - I was thinking the same! :)

Tom can say the dog's name now (jasper!) and is jabbering away like crazy. Can't quite believe he's not really a baby any more :(

Morning! :wave:

Tom has a cough, terrible at night bless him. I taught him the sign for 'bird' the other day, and he does it all the time now, he gets so excited when he sees a bird - just so he can do the sign I think :lol:

im thinking of treating myself to a kindle, is it worth paying the extra for the touch screen one? i dont know much about them?
i got the normal one for the mother in law for her birthday, as knew she wouldnt get on with touch screens.
any help/recommendations welcome

LOVE the pictures of the kiddies!!! :cloud9: you all make beautiful children :D

Debs your BIL stayed with the mental woman after the last stunt?! 33 weeks pregnant?! Really?! That poor child will have a great time growing up with a crazy mother...

Level 6 at pole now! Another new year resolution complete lol! And I can throw myself around a pole like a pro now haha!!!

I'm out tonight with my girlfriends :)

X

Yip! He's obviously a bit of a nutjob too. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your night Katie!

Lu, hope Tom is better soon! What a clever boy with his signs!

Dani, I have the cheaper of the Kindle's and enjoy it, so can't tell you if touch screen would be better other than it can be a bugger to navigate with the limited buttons on mine! :shrug: not sure if I'm much help!

Katie :hi: Wow at level 6! You are amazing! I can barely manage a run, let alone a pole! :D

Baby girl is 6 months old tomorrow! :shock:

Happy 6 months ickle one!!!!

Martha and Matty (sound like twins!) will be 1 in the coming month!!!!!! Thats scary :shock:

Happy 6 months girlie!

Holy moley! Where has that year gone for the other 2?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->