2009 March Mummies

:wave: Hiya girls, hope your all ok!

Nice to hear from you Katie :D Hugs to the girls x

My Boys :) :
Benjamin:https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/Benjamin/IMG_6595.jpg
Matthew:
https://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm309/gwizz1982/IMG_6748.jpg

Hope you have a great night lucy!
everyone ok? x

Sorry, on Thursday we're going out again, but to the thatre an hour away, so we can't get back if there's an issue :)
Had a good night, no issues.... other than OH getting hammered and me having to drive :wacko: For the last 4 years I've basically been either pregnant or breastfeeding, and the one time we go out and I could have a drink, I don't get to!! :lol:

Ahhh.... I'm sure it will all go well but completely understand your reservations x

Oh no.. that sounds like something my hubby would do too :( Hope you get to drink on Thurs!!

Loving the happy kids in these pics ladies :) We do have gorgeous children :cloud9:

men :rolleyes:

thanks cath, I agree - gorgeous! Like ive said before we'd do well to pair them all off now :p :haha:

xxx

Would it be a bit like kissing cousins if we paired them off though? :rofl:

:rofl:

I'm ready to kill a kid today! I am so tired and feel ill and Lottie's who is ill HAS to be on top of Lizzie at every possible moment in time :grr: I'm exhausted. i feel all I've done is tell her off and put her on the naughty step :(

:hugs: Cath! Really hope you feel better soon! If it's any consolation, I think there's something in the air... Alex has started slyly pushing Tom over, thinking I won't notice :wacko:

Thanks hun.. :flower:

Well Lottie managed to pass on her cold/croup to Lizzie and last night we had a very shouty baby girl who couldn't breathe properly.

Am running on very very little sleep *yawn*

Remember my BIL's "pregnant" GF? Well.....

She found out about 6 weeks ago she was pregnant "again". (She actually is this time... BIL made her test and show him and my MIL was invited to the first scan - no secret appointments etc this time). Well, anyways, her 11 week scan was yesterday... They gave her a due date of 23rd JUNE! She's WAY more pregnant than she thought. :shock: but (and noone else has put 2 and 2 together on this one yet....) that means she got pregnant before she supposedly lost the last baby... :rolleyes:

Oh. My. God.

She is an absolute NUTTER Deb! Are you going to mention it? "Oh, so that means you conceived around September time then, yeah...?" (Or am I just a cow?? :haha:)

I said to M and he's going to do the mentioning.... the PILs are only just starting to like me - a little bit - after almost 8 years, so don't want to feck it all up and become the demon DIL from hell again over this! :rofl:

Woooooooooooooah!!! um.. she must be like 30 weeks pregnant :shock:

odd woman

Yup! She's only just starting to get a bump too. :grr: 33 weeks or something I think that makes her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->