2009 March Mummies

That's how much I am off having enough in my "Embroidery Machine Fund" :lol:

LOL... sorry, I just spent every penny I have and lots of my parent's cash on new kit.

Debz... you may appreciate this (as you know loads about photography) ... I now have
Canon 5D mark II (because I don't have a spare £3k for the mark III)
Canon EF L 24-70mm f/2.8
Canon EF L 70-200mm IS f/2.8
Canon 430EX speedlite

:dance:

Hope you get that embroidery machine :)

Oh I WILL get it... it's a "business essential" :winkwink: might be the summer time before I manage it though lol. Stooopid cars need MOT'd and me thinks it may cost a small fortune. :grrr:

Get you Mrs Pro! :winkwink: JEALOUS!

:haha: aww... I'd only ever dreamed of having this gear... and now I have it.. so I'm thrilled to bits! :D

Oh I WILL get it... it's a "business essential" :winkwink: might be the summer time before I manage it though lol. Stooopid cars need MOT'd and me thinks it may cost a small fortune. :grrr:

:yipee: can't wait to see what sort of things you'll do on it! OUr cars need MOT's soon too! :(

i got myself a kindle, i went for the touch screen one, as i had argos vouchers and high street vouchers, so i ended up saying less in cash than the original kindle :D

You liking it so far Dani? Does it have a touchscreen keyboard and stuff?

Sounds cool Dani!

I have a pukey boy today! Alex slept in our room last night as he had a temp, and has been throwing up everywhere all morning. Currently curled up asleep on the footstool. Am trying to distract Tom, who just wants to try to wake him...

Tom has started playing with Alex's toy dinosaurs, and roaring - very funny! :lol:

Thank you!

Forgot to say, Tom slipped and WHACKED his head on the glass TV stand-thing - he had a bright blue lump the size of a grape within less than 30 seconds :( I rang OH at work, crying, thinking I should take him to hospital :haha: Panic? Moi??

Ouchie! Hope he's okay! I hate it when they do that... I'm always terrified to let them sleep after that!

I know - and I was thinking, "IS he crying enough?" I mean, I didn't want him NOT to cry as I know that's a bad sign, but I wanted him to cry a bit, but not too much :wacko:

He has a bruise and a half today, bless him.

I know exactly what you mean.... bless him!! poor little thing!!

Awww it is scary when they hit their heads isn't it :(

I can't remember if I said but I'm back on Facebook now and have to say Cath your photography is amazing! Had a quick l

Continued (a pushed post by accident lol)

Had a quick look through the most recent and was more than impressed!

Have you done a course at all? I'm thinking about doing one as I'm not very confident with what I'm doing and keep cheating and using auto :blush:

Xxx

You are fab Cath! And Katie, I've seen some of your photos I'm sure - you're fantastic too! As is Deb if I remember rightly! :)

I have a shit camera. I am ashamed to even say what it is, it is that crap. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can get? I think I can get OH to agree to a £300 budget or so...? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->