2009 March Mummies

@deb yep liking the kindle, am in my second book already :D its all touch screen apart from the power button. i just need some good books to read. think ill work my way through the free ones on amazon :D

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh... I wrote a stupidly long reply and then my computer rebooted! :dohh:

Katie sorry I missed Faith's birthday! Hope she had a good day!

THanks for all the compliments about the photography! :kiss:

Katie I'm doing a course with The Trained Eye. I'm on their Academy course... it's expensive... but going to be very worth it. I've completed the portrait module in April and the Wedding one is in 2 weeks time!

They have a beginners course which I would recommend... because they are really lovely people and I'm sure you would learn loads and have a great time. They take you out to practice taking pics... which I believe teaches you more than reading about it! https://www.thetrainedeye.co.uk/master-your-dslr/

Lu, you can get a camera for around that much. An entry level DSLR would be what you're after and Canon or Nikon are brilliant quality. Obviously others are good too... but C and N are the leading brands. Jessops and Warehouse Express offer reasonable prices for camera but I recommend you shop around as some offer discounts when others dont.

Also... you may want to consider buying second hand off Ebay. You can often pick up a good camera for a good price. I'm going to be selling my camera (Canon 500D, with kit lens and extra battery plus an 8gb and 16gb memory card) it's coming up to 3 years old... but there's NOTHING wrong with it, I've just upgraded to a more professional model. There will be other people doing the same thing on ebay! :D x

Morning!

Very clingy poorly bubba here, no other sypmtoms just temp for last 2 days and wont let me put him down :shrug:

Everyone ok?

Hugs for clingy and poorly bruised babies :( :hugs:

Happy Birthday Ella Too :blush: think I forgot ....

... 500D is a good camera like Cath said to start :p !!! Im still trying to work all the settings out lmao! My brother has a Nikon and they are also excellent make :)

xx

:wave: wow im on my 3rd book already on my kindle, looks like ive turned into a little book worm...
now to find some good books. (pref the free ones for now)

:wave: Hola!

Tom has his first hair cut on Saturday - boooooooooo! :cry: Kept a few curls of course, but he looks like a proper little boy now and not a baby any more!!

Awww Lucy, Alex really needs a hair cut but I think its cute he is like that lad off One direction :) And Caine is Justin Bieber here :lol: he even sings Baby Baby Baby haha

Everyone ok? :)

I am assignment writing and its really pissing me off. Sick of it now. Wanna enjoy wedding planning and I cant :(

:hugs:

I think I need to get Lottie's hair chopped off. It's such a struggle to do anything with as it's so damn wavy. but not nice wavy if you know what I mean!

Ah, it always looks so lovely though Cath! I know what you mean though; I had curly hair as a todder and it drove my mum potty :)

What 'orrible weather ... best be nicer this time next year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->