2009 March Mummies

I am way behind on posts! :hissy:

Jealous of your craftiness Deb!! I think I am internally craft - I can visualise what I want to do - but when it comes to sewing/drawing/doing anything crafty, it ends up looking like shit. *sigh*

What's up with his job Cath?

Jade - you do too much! You work, and study, and look after the boys... I just look after the boys and my house is a shit-pit and I am shattered all the time!

Gem - are your boobies achy 'cause you've stopped BF?

Oh, and for the record, I could have spread that post over three or four seperate ones - one for each of you individually perhaps - but I didn't because I don't spam! Humph! So there!!!

:lol:

Well, maybe I do a bit!

Off to Amsterdam in three weeks! Need to get Tom sleeping in his cot by then or my mum is going to have a hissy fit!

Oh arse - I am way behond on posts. **sigh* You shouldn't have mentioned spamming, people! You ain't seen nothing yet!! Mwah ha hah ahaahahahahahaha!

:hugs: it will all work out Hun!

As for delivery of my machine... Could be anytime before start of June! (I refused to pay an extra £100 for 3 day delivery)

We went to the supermarket yesterday, and while I had my back turned, Alex bit into eight apples which I didn't want but then obviously had to buy. This is why I do my shopping online.

:rofl:!!!!!!!

Oh jade youve started summot now :p!!!!

Dont wear yourself out Jade :hugs:

Yeah Ive stopped bf last week and been in absolute agony, nearly overdosed on cold and flu tablets with ibuprofen which knocked me out for a day! Today though they are returning to be squishing and my nipples dont point to the floor which is all good!

Debz Id be embroidering everything in sight if it were mine :D Id love one for my cakes I do but cant justify the spend yet - cant wait to see your creations!

Cath hope the job situ sorts itself out, when I find the elusive money tree i'll take cuttings for us all!

Zumba tonight Dani - you'd be proud of me , im sticking too it lol!!!!

xx

How many feeds was he having a day before you stopped? I don't think I was producing much milk at all at the end (when I stopped feeding both of them actually) as my boobs didn't get full, or sore, or anything - I did only one evening feed for the last week.

I remember the awfulness of them being sore at the start though!! :hugs: xx

Well yeah he was having one feed in the last week or so at night and that was it - I didnt expect to swell up like I did, when i stopped with ben he was having more feeds but it was only a day or two and I was fine :s I think i must have had some blockages or something as I was in pure agony and it hurt to even wear a bra ...like I say getting better now :D

xx

Lucy are you and OH going Amsterdam alone? :)

Assignment done and gone PHEW

I am all worked up and fuming about BF comments on This Mornings FB LOL

I am craving naughty stuff.................... ie; food!

Go, eat and be merry!

My machine has shipped! Eeeeeeeeeeee! :yipee:

In other news: Clinton Cards is fooked. They're only keeping 7 stores in NI. Luckily the one I work in is one of them, but think I'm gonna have to be on the lookout for something else just in case now.

Yup - my mum is babysitting. I booked it as a Christmas prezzie. I though Tom would be STTN by now and that I'd be OK to leave him. He's not. And neither am I. Ho hum. It was for two nights originally which I thought I'd be ok with, but then I added another night, and then my mum paid for us to have a night in Bristol before we fly as our flight is really early in the morning - so four nights in total now :wacko:

Don't read the shit Jade!!!!!!!!! I flicked over to ITV as they were reading out a comment from a 42 year old man' BF until he was 4' - he still finds it traumatic apparently! :roll: Get the fuck over yourself, man! I stay away from anything like that - I find it infuriating, and frankly any opinion other than mine is wrong and therefore I don't trouble myself listening to it!! :rofl:

I heard about Clinton Cards Deb - what's the atmosphere like there at the mo? Do you know what kind of thing you're going ot look for? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->